Scream Perisic invest?

CarlosJr9
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2017
Do you guys thinks he's a good investment or not? He's about 185k on Xbox one now, but then again we have potentially toty tommorow so...

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    I doubt we'll get toty now. Toty is a huge fifa point seller and they'll save it for later.

Been wondering if I should buy him myself.. Easily the best serie a striker imo.. And not that expensive either
  • CarlosJr9
    I know I just can't see toty this early myself but then I'm thinking when will they release it? I'm so tempted to buy him his card looks insane but I just don't want to get burnt by this crazy market, lol.
  • Thehubby
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero
    I read somewhere on here that it was confirmed to be released on 27th of October??
  • CarlosJr9
    Thehubby wrote: »
    I read somewhere on here that it was confirmed to be released on 27th of October??

It's all speculation.

• CarlosJr9
    Ok so I bought him yesterday for 175k but he's down to 160k now, I'm unsure whether to keep him or sell up where do you guys think his price will settle when he's out of packs?
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    CarlosJr9 wrote: »
    Ok so I bought him yesterday for 175k but he's down to 160k now, I'm unsure whether to keep him or sell up where do you guys think his price will settle when he's out of packs?

Last year they all went down in price after boosts finished
  • mindm4ster
    4802 posts National Call-Up
    Do you guys thinks he's a good investment or not? He's about 185k on Xbox one now, but then again we have potentially toty tommorow so...

c8ebe2c093acce679d2418cf6befb9a8.png
  • CarlosJr9
    Brazil4fun wrote: »

That's what I'm thinking but his card is very good plus with the position change he should be a really sought after card.

• Thehubby
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero

That's what I'm thinking but his card is very good plus with the position change he should be a really sought after card.

This
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner

This

Unless we get a tradeable Scream card SBC and his price plummets.
  • LiamSully
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2017
    Denisianes wrote: »

This

Unless we get a tradeable Scream card SBC and his price plummets.
    This

Last year they all went down in price when boosts were still live

And this
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    were there lots of pos change cards in leagues that are striker starved ?
  • LiamSully
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    Xtc wrote: »
    were there lots of pos change cards in leagues that are striker starved ?

He's a good investment just don't jump on too early
  • CarlosJr9
    To be honest if I do lose money on him it's not the worst thing he's banging in goals left right and centre, he's a threat from anywhere.