Michail Antonio 74 TOTS

Comments

• Premier-Sky
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait what? Surely Hero Lacazette is not extinct at his new price range :p
  • Orison
    67848 posts Icon
    edited June 2015
    Lacazette and Fekir aren´t extinct anymore :)

Also when do you consider a player to be "extinct"? Because there is a Gaya TOTS up for 35min already and nobody buys him.

I´ve seen nearly every player from your list a few times already, except Dybala TOTS, Opara IF and Fanni IF :D

Maybe you could add this guy too
    zw2p43z5.png
  • xShaqAttack11x
    729 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neuer
  • Orison
    67848 posts Icon
    edited June 2015
    If you consider Neuer to be extinct, you could add IF Walcott, NIF Ronaldo and so on too.

Players like Ronaldo, Ribery, Neuer, Reus, Neymar and so on aren´t really "extinct", they come up every few minutes and are easy to get, extinct are players like Dybala TOTS or Opara IF, that don´t come up for weeks ;)
    There is no need to increase the prices of these players, but at the same time there is no need to decrease their prices anymore, they should just stay where they are :)
  • CFCsjmishra
    9033 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Extinct are players like Dybala TOTS or Opara IF, that don´t come up for weeks :)

• GAMASWAGDRAGON
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2015
    Neuer

lies. He is up every hour :D

• Egyptian94Zombie
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you consider Neuer to be extinct, you could add IF Walcott, NIF Ronaldo and so on too.

Players like Ronaldo, Ribery, Neuer, Reus, Neymar and so on aren´t really "extinct", they come up every few minutes and are easy to get, extinct are players like Dybala TOTS or Opara IF, that don´t come up for weeks ;)
    There is no need to increase the prices of these players, but at the same time there is no need to decrease their prices anymore, they should just stay where they are :)

i didn't say anything about their prices
    @Premier-Sky asked me to this list, so i just did it
  • xShaqAttack11x
    729 posts Sunday League Hero

Players like Ronaldo, Ribery, Neuer, Reus, Neymar and so on aren´t really "extinct", they come up every few minutes and are easy to get, extinct are players like Dybala TOTS or Opara IF, that don´t come up for weeks :)

By your logic, every Gold Rare player on the list is not extinct then as they come up on the market every few minutes.

For example, if I want to buy one of those players Hazard/Reus/Ribery/Neymar I need to search for few minutes to get them, which means they are extinct for me. Even if they show on the market, they are usually bought within 2-3 minutes. But if I want to buy Suarez, I can get him now because he is on the market.

• Orison
    67848 posts Icon
    Yeah, but this list isn´t really a list of "extinct" players, because really extinct are maybe 5-10 (mainly silver) players, the gold players that you listed are rare, but they come up every few minutes, so they aren´t really "extinct".
  • Egyptian94Zombie
    401 posts Sunday League Hero

Players like Ronaldo, Ribery, Neuer, Reus, Neymar and so on aren´t really "extinct", they come up every few minutes and are easy to get, extinct are players like Dybala TOTS or Opara IF, that don´t come up for weeks :)

By your logic, every Gold Rare player on the list is not extinct then as they come up on the market every few minutes.

For example, if I want to buy one of those players Hazard/Reus/Ribery/Neymar I need to search for few minutes to get them, which means they are extinct for me. Even if they show on the market, they are usually bought within 2-3 minutes. But if I want to buy Suarez, I can get him now because he is on the market.

This
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is Mertens still extinct at 240K? :open_mouth:
  • Orison
    67848 posts Icon
    edited June 2015
    Yes, they aren´t "extinct", they are "rare", but "extinct" means that they are nearly impossible to get , the gold players on this list are easy to get. For example every time when I search for Boateng UP, there are some of him on the market, nearly the same with Yaya. If there is one Yaya up, should I say "oh he isn´t extinct any more", but then somebody buys him and he is extinct again?

• Arkadiusz Milik
    10838 posts Has That Special Something
    Olivier wrote: »
    Is Mertens still extinct at 240K? :open_mouth:
    sold mine yesterday after listing him like 4 times...
  • Premier-Sky
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just to clarify, extinct means his price range needs to be increased. If the player is not extinct, I will ask that their price simply holds while other players' price decreases, so they become more expensive relatively, but not nominally.

Feel free to add rare-ish players to the list but would be better if you could really highlight the 'extinct' ones
  • Orison
    67848 posts Icon
    I think that only special cards can be "extinct", the other ones will always be pulled out of packs and will come up on the market.

So if you suggest that the price of these "rare" NIFs should hold and the price of the special cards should be increased, it should be fine :)
  • disaaaa
    9272 posts League Winner
    if its a NIF i dont think price ranges need to be increased, its more a matter of adjusting the cardweights. Since there is caps, there's no need for a person to hold more than 1 of the same NIF. Will force them to list it. IFs on the other hand can be adjusted
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    at this point of the game with tots up its dumb having to spam refresh to grab a nif
  • disaaaa
    9272 posts League Winner
    Beny wrote: »
    at this point of the game with tots up its dumb having to spam refresh to grab a nif

yes
  • jaziX90
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Roberto Pereyra 79 MOTM
  • leon1309
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    nif Messi