Composure debuffs to winning team

mojav
336 posts Sunday League Hero
Its called scripting but i believe in all my games where I'm trying to hold the. Ball for the win my players will just make horrible passes and slow down. Basically I think your players lose composure towards the end which is a shame because it should be the players that decide this. I think this is responsible for the ridiculous amount of you score i score games.

Comments

• mojav
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also I found players with better composure could keep the ball better whilst it's realistic for lesser players to lose there heads a bit it's supposed to becoming an e sport. It seems skill and luck is a blurred line
  • Certified
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    mojav wrote: »
    Also I found players with better composure could keep the ball better whilst it's realistic for lesser players to lose there heads a bit it's supposed to becoming an e sport. It seems skill and luck is a blurred line

This
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    I noticed one really obvious example. I was winning a game and I passed the ball to a winger with high ball control and agility, and the ball bobbled off him to the CPU. Clear and obvious example of banding that wouldn’t happen if you were drawing or losing.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2017
    Yeah yeah you lost. Now try to get on with your life mate..