Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT: UFC Gdansk

Dan2501
1250 posts Professional
Anyone watching?

Artem Lobov vs Andre Fili on at the minute. Heck of a scrap. Aspen Ladd looked superb too. So dominant once she got to top position.

Excited to see how Till does against Cerrone too. Has talked a good game in the build-up. Imagine Cerrone will be far too good for him, but we'll see. Should be a good fight.

Comments

• Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Artem Lobov. 28 men have tried. Only 14 have been successful. Another unfortunate loss for the GOAT.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    thx for the reminder, tuning in now.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Emeev looks like a seriously dangerous guy. UFC debut but has some good scalps on his record already. Alvey certainly respecting his power!
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    Lobov got his head kicked off

Conors mate though so he's guaranteed fights regardless. Shame.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Dan2501 wrote: »
    Emeev looks like a seriously dangerous guy. UFC debut but has some good scalps on his record already. Alvey certainly respecting his power!

This emeev guy is a savage.
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    Yeah, i'm watching. Fili is by far one of the worst fighters i've ever seen in the octagon. I overestimated Lobov, and I don't know how that's possible because he's not great either. Artem really doesn't deserve to be in the UFC after that loss, and it pains me to say because I love him as a charecter and person, but as a fighter, he just isnt cut out for this level.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Impressive from Emeev. Looks like he's got some potential! Maybe a little under-sized for the division but looked good tonight.
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    Impressive from Emeev. Looks like he's got some potential! Maybe a little under-sized for the division but looked good tonight.

Aye, needs a sterner test, Alvey is a good mid-level guy.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Not really been keeping up with the Fight Night shows, so was looking at Alvey's record and was surprised to see Rashad Evans on it. He's really flown down the rankings hasn't he!
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    What a performance. Piechota is a beast!
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up

Guy he was fighting is the security guard at my local bar...he's been fighting so tentative recently idk why. Gotta ask him when I see him.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    Pogba wrote: »

Guy he was fighting is the security guard at my local bar...he's been fighting so tentative recently idk why. Gotta ask him when I see him.

Haha, I'm sure that'll be a fun conversation!

Karolina looked superb. Her and Joanna are two of my favourite fighters to watch. Karolina's such a cutie.

giphy.gif
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️. He talks the talk, and he has just walked a serious walk. Bloody impressive.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Exactly like how I saw it happen. This kid is too big for welterweights. He is rangy and calm two things that are dangerous. Cerone always panics when he is on back foot and Till knew it.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    This kid is exciting, market him the right way and you have a new Conor.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Blarix wrote: »
    This kid is exciting, market him the right way and you have a new Conor.

You're not wrong. Kid could be a superstar.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Benn wrote: »
    Shame he's a scouser

He smashed Cerrone's nose, guy has some power. I think the scouser thing works in his favour people like these fast talking guys with funny accent. lol
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    I love the fact he's a scouser, makes his trash-talk hilarious. The talk in the build-up to this fight was bloody brilliant.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Now that is how you create hype and interest. This scouse kid is taking all the right steps, twitter is exploding with him now. lol.The whole Mike Perry thing was carbon copy of Conor & Aldo moment.