Make sure you have NAT Type B (at least) if you wanna up your chances of finding opponents

JensDragonrider
17 posts Last Pick at the Park
Anybody who has played this game online knows it can sometimes be hard to find opponents, but one thing you can do to help yourself is making sure you don't have a restrictive NAT type. I'm sure most of you know what it all means, but I've noticed that a lot of people haven't even noticed what NAT type they have, so do yourself a favor, make sure you have at least 'B'.

If you happen to have C or maybe even D you'll need to do something about it if you want the best online experience available. I'm not an expert on this kind of stuff myself, and I'm terrible at explaining things/making guides, so I advise you just google this for yourself, there's plenty of other people who have explained how to fix this much better than I ever could.

The community obviously isn't too big just yet, but hope this helps a little bit for you. Now all we can do is wait for more people to get a Switch and FIFA at Christmas time.