Am I being unfair?

Comments

• Mace_Windu
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A5B wrote: »
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    @A5B everyone in this thread disagrees with you, we don’t all sit round in our council house smoking weed and spending tax payers money so we have a finite amount of time to play in our daily lives...

You jumped to that conclusion because it may take me a couple seconds to choose a kit every now and then in a game of FIFA?

Yikes.

Like your conclusion about ADHD and 10 year olds?
  • A5B
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Mace_Windu wrote: »
    @A5B everyone in this thread disagrees with you, we don’t all sit round in our council house smoking weed and spending tax payers money so we have a finite amount of time to play in our daily lives...

You jumped to that conclusion because it may take me a couple seconds to choose a kit every now and then in a game of FIFA?

Yikes.

Yep, if people flick through their kits if I don't respond immediately, I see it as a sign that he/she has very low patience or attention span.
  • Mace_Windu

Yikes.

Yep, if people flick through their kits if I don't respond immediately, I see it as a sign that he/she has very low patience or attention span.

As I said before, your posts speak volumes about you.

Please keep it up. It's educational reading.
  • A5B
    2975 posts National Call-Up

Yikes.

As I said before, your posts speak volumes about you.

Please keep it up. It's educational reading.

And as I said, I think you need to get a grip.
  • I hate people who waste time aswell anyone who pauses at the beginning and changes formation or parks the bus if I go 1-0 up I'll just keep the ball all game and in the 90th minuet use my 3 pauses just for a bit of revenge
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gilham wrote: »
    I hate people who waste time aswell anyone who pauses at the beginning and changes formation or parks the bus if I go 1-0 up I'll just keep the ball all game and in the 90th minuet use my 3 pauses just for a bit of revenge

You just said that in another post. Cmon ball boy. Stop trolling.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    this was threadworthy??
  • Danbailey_032
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol great post ._.._.._.._.._..And agreed u can smell the bpl sweat coming
  • BurntHelmet
    527 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2017
    That setup screen doesn't need to be there lol :D

Everything can be done in squad menu regarding tactics and instructions, and controller settings can be done in single play TOTW screen.

I never give another person 2 seconds for the specific reasons you stated :)
  • TRADING2CR9
    674 posts Sunday League Hero

Yikes.

ISIS is responsible for his actions :lol:
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up

Yikes.

ISIS is responsible for his actions :lol:

I hope so
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I like to make sure the connection isn't fluctuating between green/yellow before clicking ready. 5 seconds at most. If the guy is taking his time at the kit screen too then yea, I'm bailing.
  • Danbailey_032
    Can someone maybe a Good Samaritan help me raise my transfer pile please thanks x
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Can someone maybe a Good Samaritan help me raise my transfer pile please thanks x

Pm me and I’ll add you when I get home in 35 mins as long as you promise to stop spamming threads
  • Danbailey_032
    What spamming threads ? But ok lol
  • Mace_Windu
    joe666 wrote: »
    this was threadworthy??

Oh the irony is killing me, but I have to say...enough for you too post.