When does the fun start..

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
Still can't enjoy the game .

Cane back after a week off to see if anything had changed. Never has the and seemed less fulfilling.

Every game is a 9 goal thriller that you feel you have had little control over the outcome.



Comments

  • Retro1989
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    In UT? The fun never starts.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still can't enjoy the game .

    Cane back after a week off to see if anything had changed. Never has the and seemed less fulfilling.

    Every game is a 9 goal thriller that you feel you have had little control over the outcome.



    Maybe, when you'll be on the winning side in 9 goal thriller
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still can't enjoy the game .

    Cane back after a week off to see if anything had changed. Never has the and seemed less fulfilling.

    Every game is a 9 goal thriller that you feel you have had little control over the outcome.



    Maybe, when you'll be on the winning side in 9 goal thriller

    No plenty of times. Just no fun in it..you win some you lose some.

    Kinda feel disconnected from events
  • princeapalia
    1045 posts Professional
    I’d love to have 9 goal games. Most of mine end with 1 or 2 goals. I’m a really good manual defender, but I can’t break down the constant Park the Bus BPL teams...
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d love to have 9 goal games. Most of mine end with 1 or 2 goals. I’m a really good manual defender, but I can’t break down the constant Park the Bus BPL teams...

    You get those games but they are actually more fun than the you have a goal. Then they have a goal. Repeat...
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    It’s ultimate team if u not atleast 90% furious 10% releaved after every game then ea aren’t doing thier jobs right lol
    Game gets a bit less fun each year
  • cule54
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Switch to 352 been having some fun with that formation
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    It’s ultimate team if u not atleast 90% furious 10% releaved after every game then ea aren’t doing thier jobs right lol
    Game gets a bit less fun each year

    Yeah kinda think that's the case.

    Just seems less reward each year.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    cule54 wrote: »
    Switch to 352 been having some fun with that formation

    Will give it a try just finding it a grind to play nowadays.
  • Ryno
    6160 posts Big Money Move
    FIFA to you now just doesn't have the same luster that it used to, and that's okay to feel, even if you don't want to feel that way about something you have played for so long.

    But to everyone else: this game is not 17, and it's not the worst in the franchise and it's definitely not ****. Does the game have flaws? Yes. Could the game be better? Of course. But some of the stuff you guys say is just stupid and only persists because you guys love to complain when you aren't as good at something as you think you are.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ryno wrote: »
    FIFA to you now just doesn't have the same luster that it used to, and that's okay to feel, even if you don't want to feel that way about something you have played for so long.

    But to everyone else: this game is not 17, and it's not the worst in the franchise and it's definitely not ****. Does the game have flaws? Yes. Could the game be better? Of course. But some of the stuff you guys say is just stupid and only persists because you guys love to complain when you aren't as good at something as you think you are.

    It's not a case though of being "good at it" another way of saying "git gud"

    If I won 99% of my games I still wouldn't feel I had control over events. The game to me seems so random.

    You pass the ball, it may go where you want it to.
    You tackle, the player may still get past you
    You position your player to block a passing lane, the ball goes 2" in front of you and the player watches it go by,
    You take a shot and the goalie jumps out of the way.
    Your Central Defender refuses to move forward to make a header to clear a goal kick.
    Your winger refuses to run into space and just stands there.

    I could go on and on but the game still feels more than ever that you have little control over it.

    I was late to the party with fifa, think I started with 14 on the 360 but the game now feels a million miles away from where it was, the obsession is with the market nowadays and who can get the latest cards, gameplay is an afterthought
  • Kman
    2915 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ryno wrote: »
    FIFA to you now just doesn't have the same luster that it used to, and that's okay to feel, even if you don't want to feel that way about something you have played for so long.

    But to everyone else: this game is not 17, and it's not the worst in the franchise and it's definitely not ****. Does the game have flaws? Yes. Could the game be better? Of course. But some of the stuff you guys say is just stupid and only persists because you guys love to complain when you aren't as good at something as you think you are.

    You’re a tool
  • Azz1982
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First game in WL this morning was 6-2 up with 60 mins gone and cruising. Lost 10-7 in extra time. Never seen anything like that game. Had to laugh.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Azz1982 wrote: »
    First game in WL this morning was 6-2 up with 60 mins gone and cruising. Lost 10-7 in extra time. Never seen anything like that game. Had to laugh.

    Spot on.

    These scores are kinda funny.

    It's not what I want to see.
Sign In or Register to comment.