Is Schmeichel junior any good?

funkychill
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So, question for the guys who used him? I really liked his special cards last year, and probably was the best gk in premier league for me. But since in this years fifa a lot of long shots come in, i'm wondering if his height might be a problem? Cheers

P.S. I'm using Hart at the moment.

Comments

• Dasco
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    I prefer Begovic over those two tbh from what I've experienced on draft.
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    It really does still confuse me that he has a current card and icon cards at the same time, for your question tho, I think there is a noticeable difference between his gold card and the icon card (I've only used the 86 icon)
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    BigKram wrote: »
    It really does still confuse me that he has a current card and icon cards at the same time, for your question tho, I think there is a noticeable difference between his gold card and the icon card (I've only used the 86 icon)

Please tell me you are kidding?
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    X-yusei-X wrote: »

:D
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro

Huh?
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up

Huh?

Haha
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up

• ozcs_69
    3297 posts National Call-Up
    this is amazing, wait i grab popcorn
  • Tennster10
    1928 posts Play-Off Hero
    Icon is his dad
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Icon is his dad

??? You are joking me aren't you???
  • Zv1k0
    5959 posts Big Money Move
    Icon is his dad

LooooL :D
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's trolling you guys. There's no way he could be that uninformed.
  • SlyT1495
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    Icon is his dad

Still trolling I see