The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

87 bergkamp

today I did online draft and I used 90 bergkamp and he was unreal , im thinking of selling pogba to get the 87 bergkamp , doe anyone know if 87 bergkamp is better than pogba?

Comments

• DoD_Jester
    26787 posts Player of the Year
    He's amazing, haven't used pogba so can't compare the two though sorry
  • DoD_Jester wrote: »

pogba is really good but that 90 bergkamp was something special just hoping the 87 is just as good
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    87 berg is meh the 90 is amazing though
  • DoD_Jester
    DoD_Jester wrote: »

pogba is really good but that 90 bergkamp was something special just hoping the 87 is just as good

I've used the 87 for almost 150 games, sometimes you have to literally force him up the field but if he gets a sight on goal he simply doesn't miss the target, and 1v1 forget about it it's a goal whether you go finesse, power or driven, he's also really good with the ball at his feet in tight spaces and makes really smart runs around the box (once you force him up there) through the middle of the cbs

• 87 berg is meh the 90 is amazing though

don't say that :s I could get the 90 version but id have to sell 85 luis hernandez to get him which I really don't want to do

I've used the 87 for almost 150 games, sometimes you have to literally force him up the field but if he gets a sight on goal he simply doesn't miss the target, and 1v1 forget about it it's a goal whether you go finesse, power or driven, he's also really good with the ball at his feet in tight spaces and makes really smart runs around the box (once you force him up there) through the middle of the cbs

do you think hes the best cam for his price range?
  • DoD_Jester

Can't honestly say, I haven't used hagi though he's destroyed me a few times, wasn't a big fan of either rui costa when I played against him and didn't like the 90 when I had the loan, litmanen 88 looks good but for that price I want a cam wits skills

Can't honestly say, I haven't used hagi though he's destroyed me a few times, wasn't a big fan of either rui costa when I played against him and didn't like the 90 when I had the loan, litmanen 88 looks good but for that price I want a cam wits skills

yeah hagi looks decent was thinking about him