Stopped playing UT

NellaSAFC92
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Sold all my players and playing pro clubs. Surprisingly im not screaming at my TV and raging anymore. Hopefully UT will be patched as every game has minimum of 7 goals and **** kick off goals.

Comments

• VladimirSochi
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for letting us all know. We were worried about you and didn't know what had happened...

Actually, nobody cares. This thread is made like 10 times a day. If it isn't for you, it isn't for you. The rest of us for the most part are still enjoying UT... thus we are still posting here.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Thanks for letting us all know. We were worried about you and didn't know what had happened...

Actually, nobody cares. This thread is made like 10 times a day. If it isn't for you, it isn't for you. The rest of us for the most part are still enjoying UT... thus we are still posting here.

Honestly, OP, I know the feeling, but @VladimirSochi, that was absolutely hilarious. Actually made me laugh :D :D :D
  • VladimirSochi
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

Honestly, OP, I know the feeling, but @VladimirSochi, that was absolutely hilarious. Actually made me laugh :D :D :D

;)
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

;)

Sarcasm brilliance.
  • Bainesy
    696 posts Semi-Pro
    cool story
  • Tornado31619
    17036 posts World Class
    Boo. Hoo. Hoo.
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    You lot must be playing another game. Even youtubers are going mental about the kick off glitch
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Noticing the forum shills usually have glory hunter EPL club userpics.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol.. i played a 9-6 game an hour or two ago.. ffs
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pro Clubs is just the same, if not worse. Always having 8 goal games in Clubs.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just had the opposite problem - dominated second half with ten men but could not score, keepers now leaping 10 feet into the air to save blasted shots heading for the top corner although one replay showed one such shot was actually much more central. Getting hard to score with everything nerfed, unbeatable keepers and also this year the shooting sensitivity/direction being all to hell. Maybe I need to play more matches to get these rugby scores.

Also, lost that match 0-1 to a very lame soft penalty which should have been saved but trundled over my keeper's body and over the line. So I'm not being won over to the newer system for penalties and corners (nerfed and almost impossible to score from now).
  • Kman
    2926 posts Fans' Favourite
    I quit yesterday, first fifa to ever make me want to stop playing and I’m a FUT Founder...clearly we aren’t the target for EA anymore
  • dolcecubana
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It is a terrible game, but I enjoy football too much to not play.

Just played squad battles and had Biglia who had been in all game for the squad opponent outsprint Doumbia (who I had just subbed on) to a loose ball off a deflection after Doumbia had a 3 or 4 meter head start. What is the explanation for that aside from poor game mechanics and design?
    I understand legendary has to be difficult, but they've gone completely outside of the scope to do so. I wouldn't complain about getting bullied off the ball by a CB, but outsprinting Doumbia to a loose ball where he was clearly free on goal...
  • OZero
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    You either not used to manual defending and concede a lot, or you choose the dark side and AI PTB pacewhore counter. Either case the game is not fun to play (even if you are willing to learn manual defending, your opponent don't need to). Quit is thoroughly understandable.

I stopped playing already, just keep on making coins by trading. I will only back after the issue is resolved by future patches.

I mean, seriously, why waste your time to play a game that aren't fun?
  • gracjan17
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just play squad battles, so much less stressful and frustrating when compared to FUT Champs and you get decent rewards for what you need to put in.

It is pretty easy to learn to beat the AI on legendary and once you achieve that level you only need to play a couple games to get into Elite. If you have more time then can always go for Elite 1 and get a nice 40k coin boost along with 2 mega packs.
  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If you consider yourself a true football/soccer fan than play on full manual controls. the games are alot more fun and usually tight.
    My only complaint is that sometimes some teams seam to be able to tackle pass? As if they pass and tackle in the same motion while my team will tackle and lose even if i time it right their player hangs onto it 75 % of the time.
  • Kman
    2926 posts Fans' Favourite
    OZero wrote: »
    You either not used to manual defending and concede a lot, or you choose the dark side and AI PTB pacewhore counter. Either case the game is not fun to play (even if you are willing to learn manual defending, your opponent don't need to). Quit is thoroughly understandable.

I stopped playing already, just keep on making coins by trading. I will only back after the issue is resolved by future patches.

I mean, seriously, why waste your time to play a game that aren't fun?

Still have two dirt cheap teams for squad battles if I need my fifa fix and my investments for IF they fix the game...feel so much happier cutting away online in its current state and hopefully come back to better game and cheaper players :)
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    yep...me too. As one dimensional a fifa as they have ever made. Seriously terrible