R9 Partner

trandaffir
632 posts Sunday League Hero
Who do you partner R9 with? I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2(2) most and rarely swich to 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3(4) depending on the score line. I have around 1,3 mil coins to buy a partner. Baby Del Piero looks good. I tried his SBC card and he's amazing as a cam. Are you guys playing Del Piero as a Striker? Crespo also looks good.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Certified
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    trandaffir wrote: »
    Who do you partner R9 with? I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2(2) most and rarely swich to 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3(4) depending on the score line. I have around 1,3 mil coins to buy a partner. Baby Del Piero looks good. I tried his SBC card and he's amazing as a cam. Are you guys playing Del Piero as a Striker? Crespo also looks good.

Suggestions?

Gullit 90 upfront
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    partner him with a potted plant for all it matters. R9 is R9.
  • Lackosweat
    6073 posts Big Money Move
    Musa duh
  • trandaffir
    632 posts Sunday League Hero
    Certified wrote: »
    trandaffir wrote: »

Suggestions?

Gullit 90 upfront

I'm 2mil away from him
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe a cam but no partner needed. If you have to... Hernandez 87 or crespo 87. With Rui Costa at cam.. game over.