So uhhhh...HOW ABOUT THAT FIRST PRO CLUBS PATCH?

PwnApe
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Jesus EA, no communication with the community, no patch, no future plans. It's like you got paid and took a 6 week holiday..

Comments

• MisterSOSA
    37 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2017
    Yeah a little info to know if they do work on a patch or not would be just...fair.

EA your game is a mess since weeks now, talk to the community ffs.
  • PwnApe
    Muthaeffin BUMP
  • PwnApe
    you wanna play hardball eh
  • PwnApe
    Only you can make it end EA
  • yigitpinarbasi
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2017
    tenor.gif

Pro Clubs is unplayable this year. Lots of bugs, errors going on when you try to play. Referees are disaster, AI players like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and still like "lets score, please". Even you're 99 speed, 78 overall ai defender can catch you. And yes, this kind of stuff going on since 17.

- When someone leave the position selection screen in drop-ins, you play with another players pro.
    - Sometimes there is no goal posts and nets. :smiley: -
    - Freekicks are like random. Normally you can easily score but in Pro Clubs (or online match) ball goes out of the stadium with 1:5 bars :hushed: -
    - Progress bars are stucked. Always showing same progress after matches.
    - If you're a striker, you have to be weak. Best physical power point you can get is 80 (with full trait points of course)
    - Why cup matches does not count statistically? Still don't know.
    - I never played as goalie or defender but my player's past says "you did". Wtf?
    - Ai players does not pass you even you hit the x button for 4 or 5 times. When they do, you loose the ball by passing of course. :smiley:

And goes on...

ME AND MY TEAM GAVE IN TO TRY PLAYING THIS "DEMO" AFTER LAST NIGHT'S DISASTER.
    GAME IS INCOMPLETE AND EA SHOULD RELEASE A HUGE PATCH FOR EVERY SINGLE GAME MODE BUT THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT FUT OF COURSE.

If I developed this game, owners will fire me because of the bugs but EA does not give a single f***.

********* Do something and show respect your clients EA *********

@EA_Andy
    @EA_Lanna
    @EA_DarDar
    @EA_Leeloo
  • All pro club players should ask for a refund. But instead we just put up with this rubbish every year
  • Alexander1115
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2017
    I speak as a CB. the cb is the worst I've ever seen, even worse than fifa 13 or 14. The marking is totally a waste of time. If they switch their move even for a CB like me in 89 it makes me look worst than the AI tackling a fake shot.
    The stupid idea of tackling the ball with a charge bar is far now the worst of all the ideas you EA has come out with. The defenders need to react immediately, not to think if they tackle short, soft or hard, even long tackles. That's why I have the goddamn square in case of ps4. Are you programmers that blind? Long tackles square. Short tackles circle, hard or soft, leave that to the player aggression lvl, but remove the tackling bar charge. This is your worst error.
    One more thing. There's gotta be something really wrong with the marking. It's totally impossible that my player can't have a decent marking if my marking is above 85. I loose the reference of the player when he makes a dribbling move and I know for sure that he is going to do that. I anticipate to his move and somehow I know what he might do. Even so, my player is totally useless to get him, at least marking. The balls I get to tackle are due to my brain processing the error of marking this game has, and anticipating to that error so I can get him. Lucky the ST in front of me, I can't reach that anticipating mode always right for the stupid game errors and he pass over me.
    Fix this game or just give me my money back, I prefer to go play the previous version than keep wasting my time with a defense that diminished so even real losers ST look great when they really are not.
    This is what you have done with the new defense system. Make bad players look good against great defenders.
  • PwnApe
    Do the right thing EA
  • Totally agree once again ea have put all their focus on ultimate teams and forgot about pro clubs ai players are shocking the d pad is rubbish does emotes who wants that
  • Bakern
    48 posts Park Captain
    PwnApe wrote: »
    Do the right thing EA

Yeah, close down the hole ***** company.

• EA doesn't have time, because they are still counting the money ^^
  • Aaron0294
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's the same every year honestly, I left for a few years and came back, thinking maybe it'll be different, but it's much the same tbh
  • Aaron0294 wrote: »
    It's the same every year honestly, I left for a few years and came back, thinking maybe it'll be different, but it's much the same tbh

TRUE !!!
  • cmon do the patch!
    Guys let's mantain this post on top!
  • PwnApe
    Give the people what they want EA
  • Jake9Power
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2017
    Comment removed
    Post edited by Pieman25 on
  • i can see Fifa getting boycotted similar to how Call of Duty was when it went too futuristic,
    if you dont react to the complaints EA then people might start looking at other options, Pro Evo is an option.
    i will certianly be opting for pro evo next time around if clubs does not improve, it is the only reason i buy fifa.
    i went from call of duty to battle field and so glad i changed, as batlefield really stuck to what was best and keeping things simple but COD went too futuristic making bthings ridiculous. FIfa should focus on the basics again and stop focussing everything on FUT.
  • Halfhand2
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same names as last year on the back of random players, shows its a cut and paste job.
  • PwnApe
    bump
  • Show Pro Clubs some love EA
  • The friendly still broken... fix plz
  • PwnApe
    Still here
  • Rdb
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    friendlies will be fixed next week in title update 3 right?
  • lordcrow
    55 posts Park Captain
    I am reading and reading these posts and the conclusion is only one...you guys still didn't learn what fifa series is about..... it's just making money, EA doesn't care about fixing bugs, they never did... previous versions of fifa had the same bugs from day one till releasing another fifa.... enjoy -.-
  • PwnApe
    Month after launch and EA just now talking bout bug reports for pro clubs. Clowns...
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Month after launch and EA just now talking bout bug reports for pro clubs. Clowns...

The Answers HQ page has been available during that time but we have posted a link to it in this section for those who were unaware.
  • Pieman25 wrote: »

The Answers HQ page has been available during that time but we have posted a link to it in this section for those who were unaware.

Issue is Pie - even with those bug reports rarely anything gets done. Track highly debated bugs on there and compare them against the patches. 999 out of 1000 times, the bugs mentioned there NEVER make it to any of the patches - and as seen by the patch notes so far, almost every patch focuses on FUT where EA earns the biggest amount of cash through cash whales, instead of also showing some love to other buyers of their product, especially those of Career-mode and Pro-mode. Support of either of those is about non-existent, while a lot of people still play it for those modes, and not for the whored up FUT mode.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Issue is Pie - even with those bug reports rarely anything gets done. Track highly debated bugs on there and compare them against the patches. 999 out of 1000 times, the bugs mentioned there NEVER make it to any of the patches - and as seen by the patch notes so far, almost every patch focuses on FUT where EA earns the biggest amount of cash through cash whales, instead of also showing some love to other buyers of their product, especially those of Career-mode and Pro-mode. Support of either of those is about non-existent, while a lot of people still play it for those modes, and not for the whored up FUT mode.

All I was doing is answering the point made with regards to why the post has now been created. If you have improvements you feel could benefit the mode post them, that's all I can suggest to any of you guys. Don't just put a 1 liner in there but detail your ideas and why they would be a positive change to Pro Clubs.

I'm sure if your points make sense people will agree, if that happens then hopefully there will be change. I'm more than happy to put forwards any ideas that I see if they have enough of a support for them.
  • PwnApe
    Cant stop wont stop
  • Fix the Damn AI. How can a low 74 rated CB be faster then my 88 Rated Striker with 90+ speed! Also why can't you add a dedicated button for the person who is playing ANY to choose there pro clubs player anytime they want. It should be the BACK/MENU (XB1 Button) it isn't used for anything when you are playing pro clubs and you are a ANY. Please add it to the game. It would be nice to select your own pro clubs player anytime you want when playing ANY.