The WORST fifa ever.

Kman
2601 posts Fans' Favourite
edited October 2017
I can say without a doubt that fifa 18 post patch is the worst fifa I’ve ever played and I’ve been playing since 95 and a FUT founder.

Kudos to EA though they really know how to maximise profits by making gameplay that caters to crap players. It’s actually more of a hindrance to manually control your defence now....

Done with FUT till it’s fixed, don’t need that kind of stress in my life. Gone from being one the funnest fifas ever to the worst after a single patch (after one fkn week).

Comments

• Isco233
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its all about the pace. U dont need any skill.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why so much hate?
  • Kman
    Why so much hate?

Cos the game is a steaming pile of crap
  • MPL4
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stress in your life? A computer game? Jeez
  • Kman
    MPL4 wrote: »

When the game goes from the funnest fifa to the worst of course there’s stress..
  • MPL4
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kman wrote: »

When the game goes from the funnest fifa to the worst of course there’s stress..

Seriously tho... If it's causing you actual stress, then you need to atop
  • Kman

Seriously tho... If it's causing you actual stress, then you need to atop

It’s not literal...
  • SkyBlueSteve
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can say without a doubt that fifa 18 post patch is the worst fifa I’ve ever played and I’ve been playing since 95 and a FUT founder.

Kudos to EA though they really know how to maximise profits by making gameplay that caters to **** players. It’s actually more of a hindrance to manually control your defence now....

Done with FUT till it’s fixed, don’t need that kind of stress in my life. Gone from being one the funnest fifas ever to the worst after a single patch (after one fkn week).

Since 95.. lol
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t play it, don’t go on the forum dedicated to the game, don’t make threads crying about the game. It’s simple really
  • BarrowUnited
    1003 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    Hmm I think Ive seen this thread before
  • Recoba
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA 17 is the worst.
  • SkyBlueSteve
    And this guy knows.. he’s been playing them for 23 years
  • Kman
    And this guy knows.. he’s been playing them for 23 years

Cheers Geoff
  • Kman
    Don’t play it, don’t go on the forum dedicated to the game, don’t make threads crying about the game. It’s simple really

Cheers Geoff.

But in all seriousness I’m gonna do whatever I feel like k? haha
  • Finesse_4days
    6333 posts Big Money Move
    Every year without fail there will be people who loose a couple of games back to back to some sweat goals or bad luck and come on here saying its the worst FIFA ever, its almost a joke.
  • SkyBlueSteve
    Every year without fail there will be people who loose a couple of games back to back to some sweat goals or bad luck and come on here saying its the worst FIFA ever, its almost a joke.

Usually it's kids with the moaning threads.. You wouldn’t expect it from a 30+ year old though
  • Kman

It’s better post patch 2 but still the worst fifa.

When did you start playing FUT?

• Kman

Usually it's kids with the moaning threads.. You wouldn’t expect it from a 30+ year old though

Lad you are so salty over a cheers Geoff comment haha, time to re-evaluate haha you moron

• SkyBlueSteve

Lad you are so salty over a cheers Geoff comment haha, time to re-evaluate haha you moron

Maybe it’s your reflexes getting worse each year old boy
  • Kman
    edited November 2017

That made no sense and had no context haha you truly are an idiot lol

Plus if you think 29 is old you must be a twelvie lol

• Bruh Kman,

Just sell the game and quit. Like me.

Makes things so much easier.

• Finesse_4days
    6333 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa 14 was 100 times worse for Eaaids and rage worthy and unrealistic gameplay, the only bad thing about this Fifa is the kickoffs but overall it is one of the best FIFA's for Fun gameplay IMO.
  • Kman
    Fifa 14 was 100 times worse for Eaaids and rage worthy and unrealistic gameplay, the only bad thing about this Fifa is the kickoffs but overall it is one of the best FIFA's for Fun gameplay IMO.

You mean fifa 14 one of the best futs where there was a skill gap? Ah right there goes your credibility lol

• SkyBlueSteve
    edited November 2017

No self respecting 29 year old would use “lol” and “haha” as much as you do
  • Kman

No self respecting 29 year old would use “lol” and “haha” as much as you Do

Well you don’t associate with people that age cos you’re a twelvie mate sooooooooo..

• SkyBlueSteve

Well you don’t associate with people that age cos you’re a twelvie mate sooooooooo..

Well done for managing to leave both words out of a post. Your kids will be so proud
  • Kman
    Bruh Kman,

This thread is from the 19th October...the Steve guy has just commented on it because he made a obvious comment on the new Path To Glory coming out and I said “Cheers Geoff”..cue a pm saying “I would smash you 10-0” hahaha

• Kman

Well done for managing to leave both words out of a post. Your kids will be so proud

Alright twelvie off to bed now it’s well past your bed time
  • SkyBlueSteve
    Bruh Kman,

This thread is from the 19th October...the Steve guy has just commented on it because he made a obvious comment on the new Path To Glory coming out and I said “Cheers Geoff”..cue a pm saying “I would smash you 10-0” hahaha
    Sounds like you’re salty tbf
  • Gromit
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017

Hardly the best though is it.

I didn't even buy it, thats how bad its got.

After playing a full year of EPL opponents on 17 I couldn't face another.

I'm less arsed about the gameplay flaws, every Fifa is flawed in some way. It's the lack of depth and diversity the last 2 have offered that make them terrible games.

It's the equivalent of buying Mario kart and only have Mario as a playable character and only having one track to race and having to grind away for hours repeating the same thing.

I don't care what fads and gimmicks they introduce. The thing that made FUT great and unique was the team building aspect and not just to make the highest rated most OP team. But to make non rare teams, teams from every league, single nations, hybrids, bronze and silvers. The game had massive scope and depth and hours of creativity.

It's just dull as dishwater now, these kids are blinded by the SBC **** because of pack opening and the buzz it gives. It's a shame the game has sank this low that the buzz comes from the pack lottery and showing off your special cards than actually playing the game.