League SBC In Form Investment

SpazzyMagee92
141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Not sure if there's a topic on this yet but anyway, I noticed last week that granqvist the CB from Krasnodar sky rocketed from around 800 coins when his NIF was in packs to a peak of about 8k when his IF was in packs. This was because he is essentially needed for the krasnodar sbc or at least most people assume he is due to laziness or futbin having him in most of their completed challenges. So when not in packs his demand massively rises while supply is not there.

Does anyone already invest in this way? Any tips on players etc would be appreciated.

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Yes, it is a legitimate method of investing. The best way to do it will be to watch or at least monitor weekend matches. The minutes just before Icardi scored his hat trick (or even second goal) last weekend, for example, was the best time to buy his NIF, because the price was still low, but the certainty of an IF was like 99%. His price shot to 3x after that. So by the time you read tips, it may be too late.

Prices may not always be 3x or even 10x as in your Granqvist example, but profit is profit.
  • SpazzyMagee92
    Yeah I sometimes do the gold NIF trading but when the cards needed for an sbc the price seems to massively spike. It's more these sort of investments I'm looking at and whether there's people who already do this and might have some players who they keep an eye. Cheers for he reply anyway my man!
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I sometimes do the gold NIF trading but when the cards needed for an sbc the price seems to massively spike. It's more these sort of investments I'm looking at and whether there's people who already do this and might have some players who they keep an eye. Cheers for he reply anyway my man!

Yep made a lot on Russian golds because of this.

Check out some of the trading threads, particularly http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/311997/the-great-futsby-tradingguide-like-i-said#latest for some info and tips.

• SpazzyMagee92
    Cheers buddy, will do!
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    might not be the same this year but from memory the Bundesliga league SBC for Dortmund required an IF to get the rating..... Not sure how dissimilar the squad is now from last year but it had to be an 84 rated player or buy a Reus / Auba to get the rating, might be the same this year ...
  • patjebeek1995
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Waspy wrote: »
    might not be the same this year but from memory the Bundesliga league SBC for Dortmund required an IF to get the rating..... Not sure how dissimilar the squad is now from last year but it had to be an 84 rated player or buy a Reus / Auba to get the rating, might be the same this year ...

The same for a athletico madrid in form last year
  • Play_Beautiful
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waspy wrote: »

The same for a athletico madrid in form last year

Indeed. Most of the people those who invested in that IF Torres card made fortune last year.