The market has crashed

Danbailey_032
245 posts Sunday League Hero
Players have dropped so low._..Will they return as every week ea are if everyone causing a meltdown

Comments

• Rulistening
    1953 posts Play-Off Hero
    ?
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Players have dropped so low._..Will they return as every week ea are if everyone causing a meltdown

This is nothing... You should see the prices of Fifa 17 players... They're loads lower than they were when the game first came out!
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    slide_355305_3896357_free.gif
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2017
    Edit: I'll probably get a warning for that gif, with pieman on the loose, redacted. :D

You ain't seen nothing yet!
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Prices usually start to drop now.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prices will only drop on average - good players... The likes of Sane, Rashford etc are all gonna drop as people move onto higher rated players.

This in turn keeps higher rated player prices high and probably increase still. Every fifa is the same... The best thing to do is buy 'top tier' players as soon as you can. (Like 3 weeks ago.)
  • Retro_G
    edited October 2017
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Prices will only drop on average - good players... The likes of Sane, Rashford etc are all gonna drop as people move onto higher rated players.

This in turn keeps higher rated player prices high and probably increase still. Every fifa is the same... The best thing to do is buy 'top tier' players as soon as you can. (Like 3 weeks ago.)

Top tier will crash too, when this TOTY drops. EA have always released TOTY at the official ceremony date, they're partners. October 23rd, the real crash begins!
  • Danbailey_032
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's a joke really what's the point of paying premiums my teams getting worse everything i sell up and buy again lol ....
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Edit: I'll probably get a warning for that gif, with pieman on the loose, redacted. :D

I'm probably going to get a ban for this but.. As much as I like Pieman ea are crazy making him a mod here. He's a very opinionated guy.
  • Quinn87

Top tier will crash too, when this TOTY drops. EA have always released TOTY at the official ceremony date, they're partners. October 23rd, the real crash begins!

Lol ok pal... Im guessing your one of those people who believed the world was gonna end in 2015, The world isn't round and that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pigs can fly.

Your obviously simple minded if you think EA are gonna drop TOTY before January. Irrespective of when the ceremony is, from a marketing point of view it makes absolutely 0 sense.... And do you or think they would have hyped the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of it by now? This is EA were talking about. Use your head you idiot.
  • Quinn87
    CR7_Chem wrote: »

I'm probably going to get a ban for this but.. As much as I like Pieman ea are crazy making him a mod here. He's a very opinionated guy.

Please tell me they don't mean the fat geezer from big brother? I saw him opening packs on YouTube the other day... What a bell lol.
  • WellWornSock
    280 posts Sunday League Hero

Lol ok pal... Im guessing your one of those people who believed the world was gonna end in 2015, The world isn't round and that **** pigs can fly.

Your obviously simple minded if you think EA are gonna drop TOTY before January. Irrespective of when the ceremony is, from a marketing point of view it makes absolutely 0 sense.... And do you or think they would have hyped the **** out of it by now? This is EA were talking about. Use your head you idiot.

e31.jpg
  • TRADING2CR9
    674 posts Sunday League Hero

Lol ok pal... Im guessing your one of those people who believed the world was gonna end in 2015, The world isn't round and that **** pigs can fly.

Your obviously simple minded if you think EA are gonna drop TOTY before January. Irrespective of when the ceremony is, from a marketing point of view it makes absolutely 0 sense.... And do you or think they would have hyped the **** out of it by now? This is EA were talking about. Use your head you idiot.

e31.jpg

:lol:
  • BurntHelmet
    527 posts Sunday League Hero

This is nothing... You should see the prices of Fifa 17 players... They're loads lower than they were when the game first came out!

:D:D:D:D
  • BurntHelmet
    527 posts Sunday League Hero

e31.jpg

:lol:

Anyway to do these GIFs on mobile? :D
  • Cahir85
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite

Please tell me they don't mean the fat geezer from big brother? I saw him opening packs on YouTube the other day... What a bell lol.

That's PieFace. Think he's sound tbh.
  • Retro_G

You've the neck to call me simple minded, an idiot, when you don't even know the difference between Your/You're?

From a marketing point of view it makes perfect sense. Player base will be at its highest now, will decrease as we become closer to January. It's the same with every game. Big initial numbers that decrease over time.

Their marketing team can have promo stuff running all year, especially when the world cup is next summer. They could move fut birthday forward, or use another promo event in January.

They don't need to hype promo events, this early in the games life cycle, while the numbers are still large. You're trying to say an official partner such as EA, who has released TOTY on the exact same date as the official ceremony since TOTY began and won't this year?

EA control the market, prices have been through the roof for weeks. The crash is inevitable, those who don't see it coming need a reality check.

Guess we will found out soon enough who is right, when the crash happens. I'll expect an apology numpty!
  • Play_Beautiful
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, I have a question. Bought a Bundesliga team (only +100k players, Lewa-Vidal) last Monday for 690.000. Team worths 670.000 atm, would you recommend me to sell my team and go with cheaper team or should I wait for WL preperations to sell?

Thanks.
  • TRADING2CR9
    674 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, I have a question. Bought a Bundesliga team (only +100k players, Lewa-Vidal) last Monday for 690.000. Team worths 670.000 atm, would you recommend me to sell my team and go with cheaper team or should I wait for WL preperations to sell?

Thanks.

Nooooo wait it out. I'll be worth 800k plus in a few weeks.
  • Play_Beautiful

Thanks.

So you're saying there won't be any TOTY promos in the near future?
  • Coderood
    1913 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is just the beginning. From now on prices will only drop more and more.
  • SteveG
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    They might drop a player a week for 11 weeks which would mean they have all been released by 1st week of January and do the full release off all players in packs for that week.

Just a thought/guess but.
  • FcSuarez
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect

Thanks.

That's an assumption. There can be promo's and still your players can be worth more in a couple off weeks.

You also could have sold. Bought in the sweetspot and have more valuable players.

Larsson 85 from 680 a couple days back to 590 right now.... fear is comming
  • PhilP
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    SteveG wrote: »
    They might drop a player a week for 11 weeks which would mean they have all been released by 1st week of January and do the full release off all players in packs for that week.

Just a thought/guess but.

thats not a bad shout tbh.
  • Persevere80
    1156 posts Professional
    Werner is my only real loss. Paying 32k now down to 20k. Everyone else is standard players with minimal drop. I'm keeping a close eye on my OTW players but I'm sure the will recover during the hype when playing.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain

The guy was a complete loser :D
  • vivalaram
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I purchased a few non IF Jesus for 70-73k forgetting about this :worried:
  • Play_Beautiful
    FcSuarez wrote: »

Thanks.

That's an assumption. There can be promo's and still your players can be worth more in a couple off weeks.

You also could have sold. Bought in the sweetspot and have more valuable players.

Larsson 85 from 680 a couple days back to 590 right now.... fear is comming

Yeah decided to sell my team.
    Werner is my only real loss. Paying 32k now down to 20k. Everyone else is standard players with minimal drop. I'm keeping a close eye on my OTW players but I'm sure the will recover during the hype when playing.

As you said, my only loss has been Timo Werner, pretty happy with that.
  • SteveG
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero

The guy was a complete loser :D

which guy lol
  • KKTHX
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    vivalaram wrote: »
    I purchased a few non IF Jesus for 70-73k forgetting about this :worried:

He will rise. Out of packs for a week