Pulled Aubameyang !! What i did next...

Reade_A
67 posts Park Captain
Got Aubameyang in a pack. My active squad is a PL team. Sold him for 195k bought... Coutouis, Morata, G. Jesus, Otamendi. Did i make right decision.

Courtouis

Clynne
Ottamendi
Cahill
Rose

Herrara
Mata
De bruyne
Bakayako

Jesus
Morata

Comments

• TheBaldyBuddha
    1447 posts Professional
    Reade_A wrote: »
    Got Aubameyang in a pack. My active squad is a PL team. Sold him for 195k bought... Coutouis, Morata, G. Jesus, Otamendi. Did i make right decision.

Courtouis

Clynne
    Ottamendi
    Cahill
    Rose

Herrara
    Mata
    De bruyne
    Bakayako

Jesus
    Morata

Considering he sells for 356k you gone f up lad
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    And your two cbs are sh*te
  • Rulistening
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    Nice clickbait title

"I pulled Aubameyang. What happened next might shock you"
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Only on xbox 360 mate he only goes for 230k if your lucky
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    CB's are as good as you want them to be. Tell me i havent got best two strikers up top on thus years fifa. PL bare in mind
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    CB's are as good as you want them to be. Tell me i havent got best two strikers up top on thus years fifa. PL bare in mind

You must play offline because they are too slow for any competitive game of WL, no matter how good you think you are. Strikers and midfield is decent alright
  • pudgyfudgy
    5534 posts Big Money Move
    If you take a look at all the other threads, you'll realise that everyone's got much better teams than you already. There's really nothing for you to show off.

And secondly, you should really upgrade your console if you can. You're missing out on a transfer market that's far more dynamic and easier to trade in, which means you don't even need to pull Aubameyang to afford a crazy team.
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Play online me div 5 currently. Just need learn how deal with these opponents who find it best to buy 2 fast wingers and use them in evry attack. Makes me cringe watchin an opponent do this. Youtubers makin fifa players drift from what they used to play to play there way. #BrainWashed
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    For me i dont want a crazy team and yeah on paper these teams are better on the eye. On fifa 17 most of the opponents i faced had better teams on paper. I reached div 1 with an 84 rated spain team. You guys spend to much time tryna out do each other with teams that look good. My advice you is go buy a pack of top trumps if thats your game. Much cheaper pal. I can beat an 87 rated team with this squad anyday.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should of sold the coins to a website and bought a real console with the money lad...
  • Kove
    4023 posts National Call-Up
    Nice clickbait title

"I pulled Aubameyang. What happened next might shock you"

Bvb fans look away now...
    the CB selections will possibly off a lot of people...
    He had auba and now he has done this. Is it even legal?
  • Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    Kove wrote: »

Bvb fans look away now...
    the CB selections will possibly off a lot of people...
    He had auba and now he has done this. Is it even legal?

Lol and whoever bought that Auba will have a field day with his defense.

• JayyThunder
    4359 posts Big Money Move
    He’s only 195k on 360? Jeez...
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Should of sold the coins to a website and bought a real console with the money lad...

Dont need better console lad. Only go onit 3 times a week for few hours. Have a life mate. Selling Aub for 195k is as legal as you men believing that you arent playing a scripted game and momentumed out its head haha. Ea controlling your results. :D :D :D :D :D ;)
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Believe it or not
  • pudgyfudgy
    No one cares.
  • 040HH
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sportbible?
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    You like knowing you paid just short of 100 pounds for a game you arent 100% in control over ????? :# :# :# feel sorry for you
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    He’s only 195k on 360? Jeez...

Nah - he screwed up... just looked and the lowest BIN for NIF Aubameyang is 348,000 on Xbox as I write this.
  • Phodri
    339 posts Sunday League Hero

Courtouis

Clynne
    Ottamendi
    Cahill
    Rose

Herrara
    Mata
    De bruyne
    Bakayako

Jesus
    Morata

Looks like you dont even know their names
  • jonkero
    5224 posts Big Money Move
    Wow is the Xbox 360 still alive?
  • Yeah you built an all prem team, well done.

**** sake.
  • SteveG
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    jonkero wrote: »
    Wow is the Xbox 360 still alive?

Im getting the impression from the comments that the OP is young, well for his sake I hope so anyway.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    You like knowing you paid just short of 100 pounds for a game you arent 100% in control over ????? :# :# :# feel sorry for you

Lol 100 quid is obviously a lot for you... Clearly as your using a ore historic console. Maybe if you went out and got yourself a job you would realise 100 quid really is pocket change and it wouldn't bother you so much.
  • Why is everyone roasting him? All he did was post his current team, I’ve seen worst posts on here.
  • Currieman
    4953 posts National Call-Up
    OP is trolling surely. I was at least expecting a video of you discarding Auba.

Also, sort out your **** spelling. Who are Courtouis, Clynne, Ottamendi and Herrara :neutral:
  • pudgyfudgy
    Why is everyone roasting him? All he did was post his current team, I’ve seen worst posts on here.

We're not roasting him for his initial post, but for how immensely and indignantly proud of himself he is with the grand achievement of buying an incredibly common team.

See quote below ––

• chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    not as bad as Mr Irish yaya toure and the 36 Kompanys for POTM Aguero guy but I wouldn't have sold Aub to buy that team, I probably would have sold him and kept my coins for later on, using it for investing until I need to build a new team....And I wouldn't use Cahill even if he was untradeable!
  • SteveG
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prob just a kid.