Lukaku's price

CarlosJr9
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
I bought him on Sunday for 290k and now he's at 244k (Xbox) do you think he's going to drop more? I've already lost 50k on him and don't want to lose any more.

Comments

• jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2017
    If there is a TOTY next week then yes you will lose more
  • CarlosJr9
    TOTY next week? Isn't it always in January?
  • CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    CarlosJr9 wrote: »

Ohhh dear load..... please take a look at the other threads on this forums discussing this.... Please do not make us repeat it.
  • Magicmike93
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    I paid 300k last week but i wont be selling him cz i think hes just a beast
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    I found him terrible to use in game ibra was much better so hanging onto him in the hope Larson sbc requires him then his price will rocket
  • CarlosJr9
    CtldChaos wrote: »

Ohhh dear load..... please take a look at the other threads on this forums discussing this.... Please do not make us repeat it.

I'm not asking you to repeat **** I was responding to a message that was posted in this thread.

• FlyingOkapis
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017

I'm not asking you to repeat **** I was responding to a message that was posted in this thread.

The real life ceremony date is next week (its changed date this year) so people are speculating that fifa TOTY will reflect this and start then as well.
  • CarlosJr9

The real life ceremony date is next week (its changed date this year) so people are speculating that fifa TOTY will reflect this and start then as well.

Ahh right I haven't seen anything about it, that would be crazy this early in the game, cheers for the heads up.

• Magicmike93
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    I found him terrible to use in game ibra was much better so hanging onto him in the hope Larson sbc requires him then his price will rocket

See i found lukaku alot better than ibra but then again it all depends what formation u play and your game style
  • Zeke1216
    37 posts Park Captain
    Sorry if this is random but why does toty drop
    Prices ? lol I'm lost
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought him for 310K a few days ago and right next day, his price dropped to 200K but luckily, I was able to sell him for 310K. Very little loss.
    Get rid of him ASAP I say.
    What I feel is during the day time (toronto time), the prices are very high but at night, they always drop. Maybe it has something to do with England because when most of them are online, its at its peak. When less people are here, the prices drop.
  • Gangmember
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Prices ? lol I'm lost

because a lot of people open packs --> lots of players get on the market, people will undercut.
  • Zeke1216
    37 posts Park Captain
    Gangmember wrote: »
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Prices ? lol I'm lost

because a lot of people open packs --> lots of players get on the market, people will undercut.

Makes sense , thanks