PROs avoid each other in WL

Noojgard
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Simply, they chose a kit which is unpopular like EFL3 team kit and show it during kit selection process then they understand and quit the game.

Comments

• Noojgard
    edited October 2017
    This needs an attention because managing top 100 becomes impossible for us
  • maksi
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    Technology just isn't there yet.
  • Lunty
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or they go the home team everytime and refuse to play away from home
  • maksi
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    Both was an issue on FUT 17 also but EA did nothing about it in FUT 18, so i guess they don't see it as a problem.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    smart
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    They just give us two types of kits for everybody. One black, one white. Same stadium should be used for every game aswell.
  • Mominster
    64 posts Park Captain
    Lunty wrote: »

Does this really make a difference tho?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Noojgard wrote: »

You aren’t getting top 100 anyway.

Stop crying about what others do.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1003 posts Professional
    Haha quite clever but at the same time so sad, who really cares, I thought it was pretty common knowledge that the 'pros' do whatever they can to exploit the games mechanics.

Is what it is.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    All the ‘pros’ use scrub tactics and are terrified of anybody of the same level. It’s the most toxic community ever!
  • OZero
    5161 posts Big Money Move
    Mominster wrote: »

Those who aren't inside the circle = don't know the rules = weaker opponents
  • JaySnake
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    richo27 wrote: »
    All the ‘pros’ use scrub tactics and are terrified of anybody of the same level. It’s the most toxic community ever!

This 100%
  • Mominster
    64 posts Park Captain
    OZero wrote: »

Oh thanks, but what i meant is, if playing home or away makes a difference
  • sarcasmGuy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    let me get my conspiracy hat

dd9.jpeg
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    Its terrible that they all avoid each other, WL is about playing the best players and this totally kills the integrity of the game mode. Personally I find it disgusting! Anyone know what kit/badge they use? Asking for a friend.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    Its like people dodging with the EST or avoiding people with reward kits. People want the best possible rewards and to have as many easy games as possible to get to regionals.

Default home white kit
    Default away black kit
    Default stadium with no shadow, no patterns and no stupid camera angle changes

That's the only way you combat that. Then there's no way you can tell who the other player is unless they start flashing Ready in Morse Code :joy:
  • Nervous_Nick
    5232 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2017
    Then there's no way you can tell who the other player is unless they start flashing Ready in Morse Code :joy:

Excellent!! :D :D
  • IDARYL
    5639 posts Big Money Move
    Its like people dodging with the EST or avoiding people with reward kits. People want the best possible rewards and to have as many easy games as possible to get to regionals.

Default home white kit
    Default away black kit

That's the only way you combat that. Then there's no way you can tell who the other player is unless they start flashing Ready in Morse Code :joy:

I like how you guys think you have to do all these thing to stop people dodging each other when all they have to do is put them straight into a game like head to head seasons is
  • Boss0
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They will do anything for a win. Statistically they do dodge one another. Because how can the majority finish with 37 wins when they are supposed to be playing within their tier gap?

Either don't place much emphasis on team win ratio or convert it to a points based system where playing higher ranked teams yield more points.
  • RandyM
    11 posts Ball Boy
    I only respect the Pro's/Players who can go 40-0 or get top 100 without using Cristiano Ronaldo, Icons and all the top cards.
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2017
    If they consistently get top 100 they should only be matched with other top 100 players.

Fut champs is to easy for these people. It's a bit like me ( a gold ranked player ) going and playing 40 games vs div 10 beginners and getting millions of coins for free. It's to easy for them.

I've been matched vs some people from the top 100 and they are just rediculous, if your brain can process all the info on screen that fast then you clearly have Aspergers. Make these people earn their rewards. Because at the moment it's all just being handed to them on a plate.
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    CR7_Chem wrote: »
    If they consistently get top 100 they should only be matched with other top 100 players.

Fut champs is to easy for these people. It's a bit like me ( a gold ranked player ) going and playing 40 games vs div 10 beginners and getting millions of coins for free. It's to easy for them.

I've been matched vs some people from the top 100 and they are just rediculous, if your brain can process all the info on screen that fast then you clearly have Aspergers. Make these people earn their rewards. Because at the moment it's all just being handed to them on a plate.

Such a pathetic remark on the end there. So if someone is better than you, they have aspergers? Lol. Cristiano Ronaldo is only a better footballer than me because he is using doping. Other than that, we have the same qualities. </brilliantlogic>
  • Slinksie
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    I noticed something was up if you look at the champions channel 80 percent of matches played by top 100 are against between gold 3 and elite 2. Hardly ever elite 3 or top 100 vs top 100. But Nep says matchmaking is fixed
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    IDARYL wrote: »

Default home white kit
    Default away black kit

I like how you guys think you have to do all these thing to stop people dodging each other when all they have to do is put them straight into a game like head to head seasons is

That always isn't the best idea, kit clashes happen in Pro Clubs and Seasons quite often when thrown into games, two dark kits with a shadow covered pitch would be a nightmare, especially for someone like myself that's colorblind.

Drop In mode in Pro Clubs has it right, default EA Sports kit for home and away and a default stadium, that way there are no clashes, no way to figure out if the person you are playing is good or bad and no way to try and cheat the system to get the easiest games possible.
  • Noojgard
    edited October 2017
    Top100 never play against other Top100, u can check in channel. They play against cheesy opponents. If you encounter interestingly unpopular team kit go quit. They use colors like purple, orange in kits which has specific chest sponsor on it.
  • Noojgard
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Noojgard wrote: »

You aren’t getting top 100 anyway.

Stop crying about what others do.

Everybody needs equality, you included
  • Sporter
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OZero wrote: »

Oh thanks, but what i meant is, if playing home or away makes a difference
    It makes no difference, but obviously if two Pros are only playing at home, then they can never face each other.

Someone has to be the away team.
  • NLocco
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA does not mach them each against other for purpose.It's all fake.There must be those 40-0 records otherwise you all sheeps one day will realise that you can't beat scripting and you all will give up on this rigged crap.
  • CarlosJr9
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect

LMAO they probably would as well.

• Retro_G
    29068 posts Player of the Year
    If we had a proper competitive ladder, this wouldn't be possible. You should face people around your rank, as you progress games become more difficult. At the very top of the ladder is the top 500/1000 who all face each other for skill points.