How old you are? When you play fifa since?

Comments

• Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Second half of my 20s now and I've played since 95. Took a big gap to play PES and started again around Fifa 2007 properly
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    43 now. First I tried was FIFA 98 World Cup. Played rarely after that until 2011 when I started with FUT.

I thought you were 22. The 95 in your name deceived me.
    Gooner wrote: »
    21. First FIFA that i played was 2004

Thought you said you was 18 amk
  • NileOwl
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    18 and FIFA 09
  • Fishunia
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    28, since 98/99im im the game
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner

First Fifa I ve played was Fifa 98.
  • 36. First football game I played was NES world cup 1990. As an aside you guys should try it, it was satisfying to straight foul your opponent with no penalties. Played Fifa international soccer on 94 (my favorite all time), loved Fifa RTWC 98 (the game changer), Fifa 2002 (custom teams, leagues needs to come back), Fifa world cup 2006, Fifa WC 2010, Fifa WC 2014. I then got back to try 2016, 2017, and now 2018. I have tried to support this company since 94, since it showed promise providing a good football game when there was nothing comparable.

I only wish they would bring back the sweeper defense formation, bring back customizing your own leagues and teams ( I created my whole high school soccer division complete with my team and had so much fun with my team mates watching our virtual selves crush our division!)

And for FUT I would say they need to allow more connectivity for chemistry. Lets be honest, a portuguese player should be able to effectively communicate with a brazilian player even if they are not on the same team and country. They should add language with some higher tier players able to link with various languages. That would make a more dynamic FUT team. English speaking linking with English speaking Americans for example. In real life this chemistry makes a real difference.

Cheers
  • chevano
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    50 - and ditto.

Been playing since 14 (when the PS4 came out). Prior to that I played in the mid 90s (and Sensi soccer pre that - and hell even text adventures on a spectrum) but stopped around 97 when I had kids.

hmm sensibl soccer how i loved that game with that insane way of dribbling, used to score from mid of the field with a long shot with curve:)

47 here and still making the hours on fifa, and there was a time i was full into pes but always also had fifa
  • Calayrdonia
    53 posts Park Captain
    32, first FIFA I played/owned was FIFA International Soccer on the Mega Drive in 1993. Ah the memories of running away from the referee when he tried to give a yellow card!! Haha.
  • Whitebeard
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    23, for 3 years, stopped around a year ago.
  • Master Fee
    79 posts Park Captain
    24, Fifa 09, USA
  • This was one of my fave games ever, anyone recognise it

Screenshot_20171018-140718.jpg
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    38 been playing since the first fifa game was released
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Drew is nearly 50
  • Drew
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bevan wrote: »
    @Drew is nearly 50

Ten years younger than you!
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Drew wrote: »
    Bevan wrote: »
    @Drew is nearly 50

Ten years younger than you!

Come to think of it, you look similar to your avi, sick.
  • AJS-17
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    22 first fifa was 2002 ps1
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    46 and got Fifa on and off up until around 2006 then every Fifa since then up until Fifa 17.

Not got Fifa 18 and no intentions of getting it :)
  • CR7BRUH
    4122 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    24 Been playing fut since fut 13
  • truegunn3r
    13787 posts World Class
    32, since 1997
  • Manutelli
    25299 posts Player of the Year
    26, my first Fifa game was '98 (played it in 2000 tho) and my last Fifa was '17 and not regretting it.
  • RayS
    37852 posts International Superstar

FIFA 2026
  • Aronedu
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    040HH wrote: »
    24, since '04

Same here brother. That soundtrack single handedly shaped my musical taste too.
  • Verstappen
    4433 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    23, playing since FIFA 2004
    Brazilian
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    36 here and been playing fut since 2009/10,
    Fifa i been playing since 94( basicly the first fifa game), played sensible soccer and quite a few more.

Anyone remember what that football game was named where every country would have a different special shot, ranging from powershot to super bicycle kick and many more, its a very old game i believe the nes era.
  • JorisDB
    1397 posts Professional
    25, first thing I can remember about FIFA was playing FIFA '98 on PC (indoor football was awesome). Started to play 'seriously' since fifa 04 I think, but this was ofcourse only career. Started playing online somewhere around '10 I guess, and got hooked on FUT since '12.
    Dutch btw.
  • HennyASAP
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    31, FIFA 95 for Sega Genesis with Alexi Lallas on the cover. I remember creating my own schedule and keeping stats in a notepad, good times...
  • JKGamers23
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i am 19 and my first fifa was fifa 2007
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    20 and 2005
  • SH4UN
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    26. First fifa was 99. Played Actua Soccer 3 before that
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    39 started with offline FUT in 14 and then didn't come back until 17.

Not much of a sports video game guy. If I did, it was usually NHL which I started those in like 92 or something.