Cheaters are back! =/

hhoverflow
100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Apparently, cheaters are back on online draft.

Just lost 300FP playing vs a bot that could read every movement I did.

Game was very laggy, his team had no chemistry at all. I emailed EA asking my fifa points back, since it happened on the first game.

Did a quick google search and found it, same website that has all the trainers and stuff.

Be careful, don't play draft at the moment.

Comments

• Lolbert
    71 posts Park Captain
    damn :( do you remember the club name
  • For the first time I saw something like this. In FUT online season mode, there are with 2 players in the match against 1 player! Cheater players are looking at other ways too.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    MajorTUR wrote: »
    For the first time I saw something like this. In FUT online season mode, there are with 2 players in the match against 1 player! Cheater players are looking at other ways too.

how is it cheating if youre playing with a guest? its more of a handicap tbh
  • hhoverflow
    Lolbert wrote: »
    damn :( do you remember the club name

Yes, I also reported him.
  • hhoverflow
    MajorTUR wrote: »
    For the first time I saw something like this. In FUT online season mode, there are with 2 players in the match against 1 player! Cheater players are looking at other ways too.

The one I saw is not like that.

The one I faced, it look like a human, except is was not. It's just a bot with humanized playing. He basically plays for you, so you can farm coins, etc.

Since the old hack of add goals + disconnect doesn't work anymore (it does, but EA is banning those people from what I read), someone come up with that humanized bot.

A quick google search brings you to that and you can see the features, how it works, etc. The "playing style" is the same though. You can easily recognize you are not playing with a human though.