I packed Tots Kane, now what? What is the best formation for kane?

l OwNz l
568 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hey guys need some advice. I packed Tots Kane in the 50k packs. Is he any good? And what formation do you use him in?

Comments

• SHUGHSTER
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I used him in a 4-4-2 with TOTS Costa. He's scored 16 in 12 for me, his finishing and long shorts are good. His Jumping/Heading are possibly the best I've used this year.
    Also if you put Hunter on him he is quicker than his stats look and dribbles pretty well.

He outscored TOTS Diego Costa for me, but that may be because I used him on the right hand side of the striker pair because of his 3* weak foot. I wouldn't say he's better than Costa, but for the price difference he is better value and almost as good.
  • Mattheos
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Second Shughster, Kane is incredible, out played Costa and won me the tourny.
  • l OwNz l
    Sounds good! You use a normal 4-4-2 with wingers or the 4-2-2? @SHUGHSTER
  • Malarkey16
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ooo...I've got a Costa and an untradable Kane so will have to try this out...
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    442(2) or 4222
  • SHUGHSTER
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use a normal 4-4-2 with wingers. TOTS Bolasie and Cuadrado.
  • l OwNz l
    Okay will give it a try. Thanks @SHUGHSTER
  • Mr. Soper
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Packed him too. Played him in 433(2) and won the BPL turny online last night. Found him to be a great target man, great heading and jumping, super strong and seems to move quicker then his card suggests. Also with 80 passing he and hold and distribute also.

I do want to try him with a 2nd striker though
  • Zoko
    62 posts Park Captain
    I use him in a 433(2) as well and so far he has bagged 15 goals and 5 assists in 6 games. And this is coming from someone that struggles to get even a 1.00 goals to game ratio. Useful on the ground and a good short passer and he is lethal in the air.
  • Malarkey16
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just played a game with him in 433(4), he scored a hattrick...