Anybody know the link to live support?

Ze Jay
252 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2017
I keep having a bug happen to be on squad battles and I want to get in touch with EA as everytime it happens I get 0 points for the game as the issue forces me to have to restart the game.

It's happened to me 3 times now so that's potentially 3-4k points I've lost as I play on world class :(

I've been on the website and it just sends you round in circles

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It’s quite a common thing, judging by the threads about it.

Chat/live support thing won’t have a clue bud so you’re wasting your time. It’ll just have to wait for them to fix it with the next patch.
  • Ze Jay
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Chat/live support thing won’t have a clue bud so you’re wasting your time. It’ll just have to wait for them to fix it with the next patch.

Just started a new game and it's happened again in the 3rd minute, i cant back off the team managment screen so I'm going to have to restart the game again...
  • DaveSaves wrote: »

100% this, you'll just get redirected back here.
  • Toontink
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think it's because the custom tactics become invalid least from what I've read
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Ze Jay wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Just started a new game and it's happened again in the 3rd minute, i cant back off the team managment screen so I'm going to have to restart the game again...

If you know going into team management f the game up and you're forced to restart.
    Why the hell do you do it?

I understand it's a bug, but perhaps don't enter team management until a patch is released