Got destroyed by a flat 343

mojav
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Think I was 433 2 and he was flat 343 he had aubamayang and a getter team to be fair but he ripped me to bits. He was weak at the back but I could not stop his wingers and striker

I would love to get good at 343 is there anyone who's had success and what tips would you suggest?

Comments

• Kove
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    mojav wrote: »
    Think I was 433 2 and he was flat 343 he had aubamayang and a getter team to be fair but he ripped me to bits. He was weak at the back but I could not stop his wingers and striker

I would love to get good at 343 is there anyone who's had success and what tips would you suggest?

This formation is generally a shark. Do not stop moving, do not go backwards. Win or die.
  • mojav
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I guess if you can score 5 you should win most games lol
  • MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kove wrote: »
    mojav wrote: »

This formation is generally a shark. Do not stop moving, do not go backwards. Win or die.

Now that is an anology