Will this game be patched?

Nana_bitty
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
I feel robbed of my money tbh. Paid £60 on release and got two weeks enjoyment from the game. In the state it's in at the moment I have no desire to play. So now I have a product I paid for that has changed to something I never wanted. Unbelievable how this can happen in 2018.

Comments

• TRADING2CR9
    674 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    I feel robbed of my money tbh. Paid £60 on release and got two weeks enjoyment from the game. In the state it's in at the moment I have no desire to play. So now I have a product I paid for that has changed to something I never wanted. Unbelievable how this can happen in 2018.

It's EA, what exactly are you expecting. I was an idiot and fell for the trap. They do it on purpose every year. Make long shots and finesse shots OP and defending hard to entice the kids. They then patch it up to level out the skill gap so anyone can win. Rinse and repeat for every FIFA release.
  • JayBee
    1022 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    Game got boring real quick first time that with in the first month I get no enjoyment from winning. I literally play for elite rewards and that's it cause i enjoy the packs not the game.
    I really hope they patch it soon.
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finesse shots are so predicable now, it is very hard to score with a decent shot from 30 yards or more.
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2017
    The main problem is that everyone spent money on pacs at the start to get a good team for fut champs. Now the extra coins on the market plus rewards for fut champs and squad battles have inflated the market. Every card is overpriced. And the demands of fut champs 40 games plus squad battles have made the game a chore rather then fun.

And to add I agree with Jay bee I'm basically playing for pacs. But it's all pointless because prices just keep going up!
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just cba playing games, no weekend league or online seasons, nothing.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nana_bitty wrote: »

That's the chance you take when buying a game. Match this with EA's history in past incarnations of FIFA and you really shouldn't be surprised by anything that has happened this year. I'm sure the game will slowly evolved as it patched more and more, just last last year and year before and the year before...
    CR7_Chem wrote: »
    The main problem is that everyone spent money on pacs at the start to get a good team for fut champs. Now the extra coins on the market plus rewards for fut champs and squad battles have inflated the market. Every card is overpriced. And the demands of fut champs 40 games plus squad battles have made the game a chore rather then fun.

And to add I agree with Jay bee I'm basically playing for pacs. But it's all pointless because prices just keep going up!

The price of a card is dictated to by supply and demand allied to the amount of coins available. As you say, there are a lot more coins in the market this year making prices higher, but that doesn't make them overpriced. They just reflect everyone's coin wealth compared to previous years.

As for FUT champs and SBs, you don't have to play them if you find them a chore. I haven't touched the WL (hardly did last year either) and only dabble in SBs and am doing quite well on the coin front through trading. I also feel no real desire or need to buy the best players RIGHT NOW as others seem to want to do as, in the modes I've played, the outcome of the game is so affected by the AI there seems little point. I'm finding my 16k fitness team to be just as much fun as my 150k A team and, for me, fun is what a game is all about. There's plenty of time to buy the top players as the year progresses. This is my choice. Others also have a choice but it seems most opt for the "I want it all and I want it now" philosophy, and that seems destined to create dissatisfaction imho.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14401 posts Has That Special Something
    It's boring but I only play WL now. I'll turn it on for rewards on Thursday but that's it.
  • neefaskru2
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Since fifa 13 it's only trading card game for me. The most expensive, paytogetfked game in the world from the worse developers. But ofc there's no competition for real, so i'm getting banged every year :))))))