The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Am out

blue9
935 posts Professional
Fifa deleted off ps4 shame I can't sell it..
Boring awful game I forgot the last time I enjoyed fifa scoring or even winning...

Can't see myself pre ordering another...

Awaits the cool story bro..
To be honest it's not a bad story to be fair...... But cool replies noobs

Congrats ea really. ..l..

Comments

• Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    What I don't get is why people bother saying on here?
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Not sure... Maybe so ea see how many people are leaving while they count their money ha
  • Radical story brethren
  • Atreyu
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wise move IMHO
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    *I’m
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Atreyu wrote: »
    Wise move IMHO

I agree
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Fantastic move, just let the game go now as it doesn’t seem to be to your taste.
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    *I’m

Don't forget ya full stop you peasant
  • Danic123
    blue9 wrote: »
    Not sure... Maybe so ea see how many people are leaving while they count their money ha

Not a chance of that though mate.

FIFA is a decent football sim. It's pretty much the only game I play & there is no competition out there even close to it. Hence I buy it every year, even though I know it is massively flawed.

What I will not be doing due to the flaws is spend FIFA points as its a waste of time & money.
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Danic123 wrote: »

FIFA is a decent football sim. It's pretty much the only game I play & there is no competition out there even close to it. Hence I buy it every year, even though I know it is massively flawed.

What I will not be doing due to the flaws is spend FIFA points as its a waste of time & money.

I miss when PES was the best footie game around 10 years ago or something... I actually miss when fifa was decent around Fifa 9 10... Ah well
  • Kman
    3070 posts National Call-Up
    Hi Blue
  • Danic123
    Danic123 wrote: »

I miss when PES was the best footie game around 10 years ago or something... I actually miss when fifa was decent around Fifa 9 10... Ah well

FIFA 10 was my favourite edition by far. Loved Pro Clubs & the community that went with it. Was a really fun version. It was a football game that didn't try to be too serious.

Pro Evo, only liked one version of that really, TBH I'm a sucker for the real teams & players etc.
  • Enjoy FIFA free living, most people here are going to die early from stress of WL every year
  • Danic123
    Enjoy FIFA free living, most people here are going to die early from stress of WL every year

I qualified & didn't even bother playing a game in it last week & so haven't tried to qualify again.

There is just no fun in playing against people who play like a bottom of the league team against a top side.
  • JayBee
    1081 posts Professional
    Another post patch lover leaving the game LOL. I thought you said it was 'balanced'. It's your fault it's in those state because you couldn't defend pre patch!!
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    JayBee wrote: »
    Another post patch lover leaving the game LOL. I thought you said it was 'balanced'. It's your fault it's in those state because you couldn't defend pre patch!!

Off base. People who wanted changes had no idea what ea would do. The game Pre patch was not ideal either.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    Cold book brother
  • Aqeel87
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good on you mate, great decision
  • Retro_G
    31247 posts National Team Captain
    Ah another lad who cried about the game before the patch, who ruined it for the rest of us.
  • OZero
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Ah another lad who cried about the game before the patch, who ruined it for the rest of us.

Yea, and they now keep on quitting the game, leaving the **** created behind.
  • Lackosweat
    6224 posts Big Money Move
    The only fun things about this FIFA are trading and Squad Battles as online matches are totally horrific to play.

Trading my way to a decent squad then chilling with some friends is fine with me :#
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

Yea, and they now keep on quitting the game, leaving the **** created behind.
    The game was a mess before and after patch and has been for numerous years... Go back to. It's roots like. 09 10 and before update graphics and leave it as that... Not all this change... L1 AND PASS.... Tactical defending all this chite...but ye