Running with 1 or 2 teams

yiddo13
1286 posts Professional
Throughout FIFA 17 I used 2 teams. I'm a Gold 1-3 player during the WL and I'd like to try and push on and sneak Elite a few times during 18.

I just wondered whether people who regularly hit elite on here run 1 or 2 teams, obviously I run 2 to save on fitness but it means having two less strong teams as opposed to investing all my coins in 1 really good team. What would you advise?

Comments

• Saiffers
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well my second team is worth no more than like 10k so it's not really a big deal that i have two teams because my main team can't really be upgraded with 10k lol

Plus it saves on sooo much fitness cards so in the long term it helps you decrease expenses and you don't incur much losses. Muriel Ben Yedder Bakambu
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    Saiffers wrote: »
    Well my second team is worth no more than like 10k so it's not really a big deal that i have two teams because my main team can't really be upgraded with 10k lol

Plus it saves on sooo much fitness cards so in the long term it helps you decrease expenses and you don't incur much losses. Muriel Ben Yedder Bakambu

yeah that's why I've always run with 2 but I'm wondering if it hampers me. I have a Calcio and a La Liga team both worth around 150k each but I just feel more confident with parts of one and parts of the other and I can tell in my gameplay. I've got 250k to either improve both or I can sell the lot and have around 500-600k to spend on one.
  • istvanovits
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When you have 2 teams you always have a feeling that u play better with one certain team.
    its possible to get elite with 2 teams. but if you have one team u can probably get a few more wins in wl.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Personally i go with 1 team and use the fitness cards

My team isnt exactly brilliant either but i felt during this WL if i had the same teams as my opponents i'd of won at least another 5 games
  • ukler8
    4779 posts National Call-Up
    To those who have only 1 team, after how many games do you apply squad fitness? 2 or 3?
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    ukler8 wrote: »
    To those who have only 1 team, after how many games do you apply squad fitness? 2 or 3?

2 , sometimes 3 if rage quits

basically when my squad's fitness get around 90
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    May give this a go then, may keep a cheap team to use on squad battles, could always use these to re-gain fitness on the WL team too.
  • ukler8
    4779 posts National Call-Up

Alright, I used to do it around 85 fitness and around the 60 minute mark in the third game, forwards were dead. Will do it after 2 now
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional

Alright, I used to do it around 85 fitness and around the 60 minute mark in the third game, forwards were dead. Will do it after 2 now

I take it bronze squad fitnesses generally suffice?