Which team would you prefer for WL/SB?

Comments

• BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2017

Why do you use 4321? Are you a sheep, copying what others do? And you will try and play like them too right. I haven't even opened the link but let me guess. There is either jesus, Willian or son in there. I hope I see you next WL. So I can show you how predictable 4321 users are
  • desperado646
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jesus, Willian & son, all are lethal and always have a tough time defending against them.. So its natural, all will want them in the team.. Besides, all are cheap.
  • Why do you use 4321? Are you a sheep, copying what others do? And you will try and play like them too right. I haven't even opened the link but let me guess. There is either jesus, Willian or son in there. I hope I see you next WL. So I can show you how predictable 4321 users are
    w5ST2e4.gif

4312 bud, nice try though. Only the third team has PL players & Jesus because I haven't tried the league yet. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Don't get your panties in a bunch because people use good players.

• Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2017
    Third option because it's the fastest, speed, strength are the most important stats since the update.
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    Third option because it's the fastest, speed, strength are the most important stats since the update.
    Fair enough, thanks for the input