Low Driven

I've found this year that it isn't half as effective. Even in good goalscoring potions just shooting normally is way more accurate for me.

Anyone else agree. I've even heard finesse is OP but I don't have successfully with them.

Comments

• iWilshere_19
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it's the best way to finish if your good at low drivens

I do a low finesse driven and bend it round the keeper from out the box a lot it's effective
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    They're not as effective as last year but still deadly if you know what you're doing.
  • I think it's the best way to finish if your good at low drivens

I do a low finesse driven and bend it round the keeper from out the box a lot it's effective

Never tried it outside the box. Inside I have success, near post usually
  • iWilshere_19
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it's the best way to finish if your good at low drivens

Never tried it outside the box. Inside I have success, near post usually

Martial is fantastic at them
  • Dasco
    6772 posts Big Money Move
    Low driven is still highly effective this year, just in different positions of the field as opposed to last year.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Every single goal conceded in fut champs is a low driven... ive even seen it done from outside the box
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    They're good at the top of the box, if you're on a one vs one with the keeper then finesse low drivens go in every time
  • TurdFerguson
    2597 posts Fans' Favourite
    from head on they are more effective, if you have an angle, I'd go with finesse, much more effective this year compared to last.
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    Low driven is hands down the best way of scoring. Button lag is the only thing which ruins them