The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

91 maradona vs 90 gullit

MNnative
358 posts Sunday League Hero
As stiker next to C Ronaldo I have maradona but he is weak sometimes and let's me down. Other times his dribbling and skills is fun. How's gullit going to treat me???

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I wouldn't play Gullit at striker personally. I mean he's great there but I feel his stats are wasted there. He's perfect as a CAM or CM.
  • Shane
    23814 posts Club Captain
    Gullit and Maradona are both CAM's IMO. Maradona for fun, Gullit for effectiveness I guess. Depends on your play style though, Maradona in the right hands could be unstoppable
  • MNnative
    edited October 2017
    Yeah I play passing possession and dribbling all goals are passes in and around the box. 4312 I have sold maradona and have gullit 87 adp and cr7 and idk what to do now.. just was sick of good defenders making 3 mil maradona feel weak and useless some games...I could probably get Gomez or griezman to go what maradona did tho. Thinking of trying ADP 87 out at st.
  • MNnative
    Hope I don't regret buying gullit
  • ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    MNnative wrote: »
    Hope I don't regret buying gullit

play him at striker, he finishes everything, hees stupid good, low drivens from any angle go in, i regret selling him but investing all my coins in 1 player was never a smart thing, willl buy back once i get a decent amount of coins to go around him
  • Koolfashion
    2751 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play him as striker, and Ruud is the best striker. I bought R9 90 version yesterday and moved Gullit to CM. and I went from 19-7 in futchampions to 20-11. After that I rage quit R9 and moved Gullit to striker.

Midfield 88 Petit - 88 Vieira - 91 Lothar is just perfect.

I hope I wont choke Gold 1 today.
  • MNnative
    Been playing him and adp switching at cam and st and just can't choose
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play him as striker, and Ruud is the best striker. I bought R9 90 version yesterday and moved Gullit to CM. and I went from 19-7 in futchampions to 20-11. After that I rage quit R9 and moved Gullit to striker.

Midfield 88 Petit - 88 Vieira - 91 Lothar is just perfect.

I hope I wont choke Gold 1 today.

true he is a machine at striker but would rather have CR7 on 7 Chem and Gullit at CCAM he plays wonderful there