BPL Strikers

DWR
358 posts Sunday League Hero
I’m currently rocking Zlatan and Rashford however I’m feeling like a change - I can just about afford IF Morata / IF Kane / Laca any fellow BPL nuts who have had the privilege of using any of the above let me know if they’re worth the coin.

Ta.

Comments

• Summer69
    1295 posts Professional
    I have otw morata and he is really good, great all round striker, normal Kane is rubbish for me
  • DWR
    Summer69 wrote: »
    I have otw morata and he is really good, great all round striker, normal Kane is rubbish for me

Cheers mate.

Wish I could afford the OTW as I’m sure he’ll get at least another upgrade before the season is out. To be fair his NIF was class for me and more affective than Zlatan.
  • Summer69
    1295 posts Professional
    Apparently Jesus is OP, so if you liked rashfird could be worth giving him ago?
  • DWR
    Apparently Jesus is OP, so if you liked rashfird could be worth giving him ago?

Rashford isn’t amazing just gets in behind every now and again. Finishing isn’t great and his weak foot is terrible. Played against Jesus too and Rojo / Sanchez kept him quiet but I may see if he works for me.

• Alford1995
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    used normal kane & hes unreal for me!
  • Summer69
    1295 posts Professional
    Alford1995 wrote: »

lol probably cus I'm rubbish, he just seems to miss the target for me whilst morata always gets it in the corner!
  • Alford1995
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Alford1995 wrote: »

lol probably cus I'm rubbish, he just seems to miss the target for me whilst morata always gets it in the corner!

cards play different for everyone mate but kanes long shots & finesse are unreal for me, morata was deadly tbh but kane feels a level above for me atm
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Laca is shiiiiit.
  • Summer69
    1295 posts Professional
    Anyone tried the forgotten man, Diego costa?
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4154 posts National Call-Up
    I have otw morata and Jesus and they are great together.
  • Tof33z
    6009 posts Big Money Move
    I have otw morata and Jesus and they are great together.

Yip. Using both they are both brilliant
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    There aren't any strikers in the PL are there? Thought that was the reason I constantly see wingers played up front?