How do you skip celebrations?

G000ner
4893 posts National Call-Up
iirc it used to be holding down r1 and l1 or something along those lines, but that combination doesn't seem to work anymore.
I try to run to the goal and pick the ball up as that seems to be the quickest, but occasionally they won't pick the ball up and I just find myself running around for 15 seconds while trying to skip the celebration. Even if you press x to to do the default celebration it seems to take forever to do

Comments

• Moose Factory
    4605 posts National Call-Up
    I thought you could only pick up the ball on a hat trick? Seems to only do that when I score a hat trick for me.
  • G000ner
    I thought you could only pick up the ball on a hat trick? Seems to only do that when I score a hat trick for me.

Initially I thought you could only do it towards the end of the game, or when you were losing. But it just seems to be random. I'd say I can do it about 50-60% of the time and I'm not scoring hat trick goals that often
  • Scu11duggery
    1150 posts Professional
    EA in their idiocy removed the option to skip celebrations. I spam the buttons to do the show respect celebration then spam A to get back to kick off as quickly and painlessly as possible...
  • Seahawks1
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's a shame I don't play the people in this thread online. I play the people searching for "how do I eek out my celebration, replay, and camera shot of my player as long as possible as I really like wasting everyone's s time?"
  • No idea, I'm too busy shushing and dabbing....
  • Seahawks1
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    No idea, I'm too busy shushing and dabbing....

LOL
  • Boysie91
    11371 posts Has That Special Something
    Best thing to do is learn the sorry celebration. I have forgotten the celebration myself :D
  • Scu11duggery
    1150 posts Professional
    I do it automatically but I think it's LB + A, A
  • G000ner
    I do it automatically but I think it's LB + A, A

I'll give this a try, thanks. If not then I guess the respect celebration is the best way to go
  • G000ner
    Seahawks1 wrote: »
    It's a shame I don't play the people in this thread online. I play the people searching for "how do I eek out my celebration, replay, and camera shot of my player as long as possible as I really like wasting everyone's s time?"

If I'm honest, I have no consideration as to whether I'm wasting my opponents time, I just don't want to waste my own time :D