Lag switching FUT champs

Heshyooo
396 posts Sunday League Hero
Is it just me or does anyone else seem to get the fast forward lag against certain players? Especially when you're in a prime attacking position.. surely it can't be coincidence as the timing of it is all too perfect for the opposition.

Can anybody shed some light as to how you can tell if someone is lag switching against you and maybe any tips for playing against it?

Comments

• bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    lag switching v the server ....no chance.

its to do with how much packet loss you have and their netcode.

the netcode can handle a certain amount fo packet loss and time sensitive games with more data than others you will feel it.

now ea have hidden the fact they can measure udp packet loss but dont want to show us.

i know why.
    because if you get packet loss on a server based game your isp will tell you that they need to have a servercloser to you or in a better location...its down to routes.

your packets may be being sent via a congested route at times which will impact this game online.

if they spread servers out it would help many.
    but it will also cost more.

so the idiots stick them on the edge of europe meaning only those with decent routes get the benefit of good consistent gameplay.

ea are a bunch of cheapskate numpties.
  • Pads89
    72 posts Park Captain
    Not had speed up lag yet, just the slow game play where your players can't turn, weak shots etc. The little man getting **** on by ea, youtubers don't get this bs. Why?
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    they become youtubers because they dont get it.
    they wouldnt bother otherwise.

this is an internet issue that ea have washed their hands with.

they could help us but it would also mean people would point out they need more servers spread out all over the place for server game modes.

if you get it in seasons well thats your issue....it doesnt help though that ea dont tell you you have an issue.
  • scrubosaurus
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    they could help us but it would also mean people would point out they need more servers spread out all over the place for server game modes.

easy as this, but they would have to spend a bit of theyr profit...so yea, f*c* players ;)
  • desperado646
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    I face that all the time.. When there is a bit of lag and then the speed normalizes, the next 10-15 seconds are like fast forward where you have no control over the players...
  • Agasfy
    1242 posts Professional
    I face that all the time.. When there is a bit of lag and then the speed normalizes, the next 10-15 seconds are like fast forward where you have no control over the players...

I have this exact issue in fut champs. Could of got gold 1 or elite 3 but ended up on gold 2 because of this issue