IF De Bruyne - Keep or sell?

EXOTeddyBear
284 posts Sunday League Hero
So a couple of days ago I got IF De Bruyne for 500k when he was going for 550-560k. After playing with him a few days, I feel he is not worth the coins even though he is a good player. However he has now dropped to 520k. Should I accept the tax loss or just wait for him to go up back to his price? Is that because he will get a SIF on Wednesday?

Comments

• EXOTeddyBear
    Any suggestions? o:)
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    He could get a SIF Wednesday, meh.
  • EXOTeddyBear
    Retro_G wrote: »

So should I sell? However isn't it pretty rare to get another inform in such a short time? :neutral:
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain

So should I sell? However isn't it pretty rare to get another inform in such a short time? :neutral:

Meh, remember this man city we're taking about, they get favouritism.
  • ManLikeDele20
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So a couple of days ago I got IF De Bruyne for 500k when he was going for 550-560k. After playing with him a few days, I feel he is not worth the coins even though he is a good player. However he has now dropped to 520k. Should I accept the tax loss or just wait for him to go up back to his price? Is that because he will get a SIF on Wednesday?

Keep, his price has dropped to 500k because of people panic selling, you will see him rise in 1-2 weeks. He won't get a second if on wednesday either look at kimmich evryone sold him thinking he would get a second if and then went extinct when didn't, i believe we may see the same with if meunier this week.
  • EXOTeddyBear

Meh, remember this man city we're taking about, they get favouritism.

I was thinking maybe Jesus, but... Feels bad, every single time on my part when I buy an expensive player, this happens :p:p:p
  • EXOTeddyBear

Keep, his price has dropped to 500k because of people panic selling, you will see him rise in 1-2 weeks. He won't get a second if on wednesday either look at kimmich evryone sold him thinking he would get a second if and then went extinct when didn't, i believe we may see the same with if meunier this week.

Yeah, I think I'm going to follow your advice, bought him for 500k and he still goes for 520-530k so I still don't lose that much... But I could have sold a few days earlier for 570k, this market is so strange lol