Fifa 18 and this is still an animation

3NG
946 posts Semi-Pro
Still a good game but could do with less of this tbh (idk how to embed, sorry)

https://streamable.com/2qhp5

Comments

• silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    There's probably things like that happening every game that we don't see during general play. The commentary is a good indication as to how badly coded it is, I must hear on average at least two commentary clips a game that don't apply to what's happening or happened in the game, such as claiming the side that's scored with its' first attack has taken a deserved lead or has been threatening to score all game, or pea rollers being described as unstoppable power shots etc. etc. etc.
  • Anthonyr475
    1006 posts Professional
    6* weak foot.
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    There's probably things like that happening every game that we don't see during general play. The commentary is a good indication as to how badly coded it is, I must hear on average at least two commentary clips a game that don't apply to what's happening or happened in the game, such as claiming the side that's scored with its' first attack has taken a deserved lead or has been threatening to score all game, or pea rollers being described as unstoppable power shots etc. etc. etc.

One of my favourites is "He's scored with every shot he's taken!" as the stats come up at the bottom, 3 shots 2 goals
  • silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    3NG wrote: »

One of my favourites is "He's scored with every shot he's taken!" as the stats come up at the bottom, 3 shots 2 goals

I've had the commentator praising the ref for keeping his card in his pocket and getting on with the game whilst on the screen the ref is brandishing a yellow.
  • Barbwinho17
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Commentators are shocking haha