Chemistry Experiment Weekly Objective Issue?

TheJoedanimal
1066 posts Professional
So I have the weekly objective Chemistry Experiment. What it asks is fairly simple: apply three Chem style cards to any players in your club. Or is it? I've applied three Chem styles, and yet no progress is shown on the objective. Is it just that they have to exclusively be applied through the apply consumable tab (on companion app) for it to count? If so that's fine, but regardless it seems a bit pointless and kind of inconvenient. I have fulfilled what the objective is asking, but apparently it wasn't through the right screen so it doesn't count? C'mon.

Comments

• y2k
    1366 posts Professional
    I just did this, applies three chemistry styles on companion app and it shows 0/3.
  • silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Loads of us posted the same problem when the new objectives were first introduced on Friday night. I slapped three worthless cards on my bronzes (the one's with no pace boost), but still, I expect these things to work.
  • ForestGrump70
    1041 posts Professional
    Only works on console
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Only works on console

So you're saying no matter what I do with any of them on companion app, they won't count toward it? Huh. Alright then. I guess I'll give that a go. I wasn't aware this was actually a somewhat wider reaching issue. I thought this might be like a one-time glitch. Guess not then. I mean, it really isn't a huge deal, but that should really be something that you shouldn't have to jump through hoops to do.
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only works on console

great I just wasted 4 chemistry styles trying this on the web app. It should say on the console if its console only or if its a bug, should be fixed.
  • emylonas
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Same thing here. If it's available im the app, but only works on the console, then that's a bug! Can EA fix it in time?
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    chosenone wrote: »
    Only works on console

great I just wasted 4 chemistry styles trying this on the web app. It should say on the console if its console only or if its a bug, should be fixed.

It's not console only, it's a bug.