3 MIL TEAM SUGGESTIONS

trandaffir
632 posts Sunday League Hero
After doing some intense trading and some pack luck I was able to gather 3m coins. Can you please suggest some teams? The formation does not matter as I switch after minute one (usually) to 4-1-2-1-2(2). I would love to use some Icons especially in attack.

Comments

• Lackosweat
    5962 posts Big Money Move
    R9 + sweaty EPL squad
  • trandaffir
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    R9 + sweaty EPL squad

While that's actually one of the best option out there, I am on xbox and he's 3,4 mil :neutral:
  • Lackosweat
    5962 posts Big Money Move
    trandaffir wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    R9 + sweaty EPL squad

While that's actually one of the best option out there, I am on xbox and he's 3,4 mil :neutral:

I'm not even joking. R9 is a god in this game and the rest of the squad is more than enough tbh.
  • W77
    948 posts Professional
    he cannot even afford R with 3mill.
    my CR7 + Bale and is a good start then build what left with a decent players. But CR7 is on the level of R9 but cheaper and has 5 star skills
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    I have baby R9 with a Serie A squad around him. I don’t think I’ll change for the year. He has 150 goals in 160. He’s too complete... the only thing I may do is the sbc depending.
  • trandaffir
    W77 wrote: »
    he cannot even afford R with 3mill.
    my CR7 + Bale and is a good start then build what left with a decent players. But CR7 is on the level of R9 but cheaper and has 5 star skills

The problem I have with CR7 is his balance. IS R9 really that good?
  • trandaffir
    The reason I am selling CR7 is that I paid 1,5 mil for him and now he goes on for almost 1,9. I have to cash in and upgrade my team