3 Mil Team Suggestions

trandaffir
632 posts Sunday League Hero
After doing some intense trading and some pack luck I was able to gather 3m coins. Can you please suggest some teams? The formation does not matter as I switch after minute one (usually) to 4-1-2-1-2(2). I would love to use some Icons especially in attack.

Comments

• Paawky
    2710 posts Fans' Favourite
    Suarez 88 Shevchenko
    89 Hagi
    Modric nainngolan
    Casemiro
    Marcelo Ramos Varane Florenzi
    Oblak.
  • trandaffir
    Paawky wrote: »
    Suarez 88 Shevchenko
    89 Hagi
    Modric nainngolan
    Casemiro
    Oblak.

Thanks! I have a question: isn't 86 Shevchenko a better option? I know he's more expensive but he looks better. What are the pros to go for the 88 card?
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Hernandez 87 version was amazing for me, didn't like shevchenko that much, van basten is the best legend striker I've used though, Owen was also useless for me
  • trandaffir
    Hernandez 87 version was amazing for me, didn't like shevchenko that much, van basten is the best legend striker I've used though, Owen was also useless for me

Thanks for the tips. What kind of skill moves do you use on 3 * skill Strikers? Never played a striker that's not 4* for a year now. Not sure if I can be as efficient with 3 * skills
  • Paawky
    2710 posts Fans' Favourite
    trandaffir wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »
    Suarez 88 Shevchenko
    89 Hagi
    Modric nainngolan
    Casemiro
    Oblak.

Thanks! I have a question: isn't 86 Shevchenko a better option? I know he's more expensive but he looks better. What are the pros to go for the 88 card?

TBH I had never actually compared the two versions but now that I look at them the 86 probably would be better.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Build around 87 ADP or Ronaldo imo
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shane wrote: »
    Build around 87 ADP or Ronaldo imo

87 ADP without a doubt. I use both and he's definitly my favourite