I cannot believe how people are playing this game

mojav
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
People are just slow dribbling turning and it's impossible to get near them this is not football we are all playing a stupid game it's unreal. I'm trying to play proper football but what is the point???

Anybody who thinks this is running good knows nothing about football surely ea has to fix this quick??
Think I'll just trade till its fixed but oh wait can't do that cause you get blocked from the market

It's sad that I've been playing since 1996 but this is just crazy football what is this??? Bring back Fifa 13

I'm tempted to get refunds on packs and the game surely it's false advertising to change the game so much

*sigh* I've played roughly 200 games so far on fut and had less than 10 games where I was happy with how it played surely this is not right. When I win its silly when I lose its silly sometimes I'm outclassed but mostly my players just act like idiots same when I'm attacking them.

I feel sorry when I got past 3 players and score because I know the game just **** his defenders up that should be the most enjoyable goal you can experience. That's how far this game is away from football it's a shame.

Comments

• cawbrey2
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100 percent agree
  • anscotti
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree with some points, but Fifa 13 was just LB+Y fest
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4154 posts National Call-Up
    This is why I like offline so much this year. At least the AI plays football.
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    mojav wrote: »
    People are just slow dribbling turning and it's impossible to get near them this is not football we are all playing a stupid game it's unreal. I'm trying to play proper football but what is the point???

Anybody who thinks this is running good knows nothing about football surely ea has to fix this quick??
    Think I'll just trade till its fixed but oh wait can't do that cause you get blocked from the market

It's sad that I've been playing since 1996 but this is just crazy football what is this??? Bring back Fifa 13

I'm tempted to get refunds on packs and the game surely it's false advertising to change the game so much

*sigh* I've played roughly 200 games so far on fut and had less than 10 games where I was happy with how it played surely this is not right. When I win its silly when I lose its silly sometimes I'm outclassed but mostly my players just act like idiots same when I'm attacking them.

I feel sorry when I got past 3 players and score because I know the game just **** his defenders up that should be the most enjoyable goal you can experience. That's how far this game is away from football it's a shame.

Do you
    -Your players are slower. Their wanyama catches your bellerin when you have the ball but your alba can't catch their mahrez when they have the ball.
    -yoir plays agility is bad. They take a longer time to turn on the spot, to change direction
    -ground passes are slow. The ball literally dies before reaching their target. Even if he is 5 meters away.
    -yoir first touch is so bad, the ball bounces 2-3 meters ahead. I.e if David Silva can't control the ball dead.
    -your acceleration is slow
    -your button I put take a bit longer to be registered i.e when you hit pass the ball button, it takes longer to perform the action. Also, some input is ignored. For example, berba turn is flick up and side. But it will always register it as flick up twice. You have to slow it down so you flick up, wait a whole second, then flick side. When I play kick off, I have no issue executing this skill and all the issues mentioned above go away.