Best icon cam budget 1m

bollard80
1037 posts Professional
My strikers are mertens and werner I used 88 litt 87 bergkamp and didn't get on with them

Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Do Prime ADP SBC
  • barnesyL0511
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im gonna throw Rui Costa in here, he is just such a good CAM - strength amazing, pinpoint passing, and an absolute rocket on him for longshots. He also has all the playmaker traits so seems to play passes you weren't thinking of, and also that weird finesse shot skill when he doesn't even need to be moving and just plonks it into the top bins. He is also half the price of ADP SBC.

I got him 2 days ago, and on player roles he is now taking every single set piece due to how good he is - deadeye chem style makes his stats disgustingly good!
  • Blaster
    830 posts Professional
    I just got prime overmars. Heard he is great. Just need to test now :)
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    Im gonna throw Rui Costa in here, he is just such a good CAM - strength amazing, pinpoint passing, and an absolute rocket on him for longshots. He also has all the playmaker traits so seems to play passes you weren't thinking of, and also that weird finesse shot skill when he doesn't even need to be moving and just plonks it into the top bins. He is also half the price of ADP SBC.

I got him 2 days ago, and on player roles he is now taking every single set piece due to how good he is - deadeye chem style makes his stats disgustingly good!

wait untill he miss easy chance in front of the Goal that will cost you the game