The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

3 at the back issue

blue9
935 posts Professional
Why is the middle cb not on the same line as the other 2? It's stupid to have one cb a bit up and not online with the other 2... This needs to be changed

Comments

• JayyThunder
    4598 posts Big Money Move
    blue9 wrote: »
    Why is the middle cb not on the same line as the other 2? It's stupid to have one cb a bit up and not online with the other 2... This needs to be changed

Put him on conservative
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    blue9 wrote: »

Put him on conservative

It's never made a difference... I will still have it on conservative though...
  • RadioShaq
    15385 posts Moderator
    Work rates?
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Work rates?

Prem only have medium defence as lowest for cbs... Except for mertesaker and maybe one more cb... Still though I don't see why one should be higher up
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Work rates and your aggression in your CTs will influence it. In one of my 3atb squads I have Pique in the middle and that **** is always running forward.