WTF is my controller doing??!!!!!!!!

Legends.1878
3646 posts National Call-Up
My thru ball & cross buttons aren't working to attack but I can slide tackle?
When I try to take a short corner it's crossing but I'm pressing pass
I'm proper baffled by this **** and the game seems slow and glitchy
Anyone know what this is or had it happen? I've checked button configs and it looks normal
Thanks

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    5750 posts Big Money Move
    I'm assumimg this is a single player match, because it happens to me sometimes in squad battles. Pause, go to Select Sides, and switch back to "Classic". It sometimes switches to Two-Button for no apparent reason.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    My thru ball & cross buttons aren't working to attack but I can slide tackle?
    When I try to take a short corner it's crossing but I'm pressing pass
    I'm proper baffled by this **** and the game seems slow and glitchy
    Anyone know what this is or had it happen? I've checked button configs and it looks normal
    Thanks

Yeh it sometimes switches to two button, just switch it back to classic
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    had the same yesterday.. 2 button thingy..
  • Legends.1878
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    I'm assumimg this is a single player match, because it happens to me sometimes in squad battles. Pause, go to Select Sides, and switch back to "Classic". It sometimes switches to Two-Button for no apparent reason.

No it's happening online, my controller config says it's on normal but I can't cross or through ball.
  • Legends.1878
    This shi7 is still happening to me is anyone else getting this or do I have a dodgy game?
  • kayron16
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite
    This shi7 is still happening to me is anyone else getting this or do I have a dodgy game?

Go into your settings and check what the buttons are mapped to
  • Legends.1878
    edited October 2017
    As in what buttons are mapped to which command - triangle for through ball etc? I've already done that they're normal?
  • Jesh
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I’m havin the same problem! Match making on default, controller settings show classic, all the default button mapping’s are there. I can’t cross or through ball with the regular buttons but they do register on the power meter. Did you fix your issue ?