Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Have any of you gotten a 100k pack from a Daily Objective?

LiveArsenal
1336 posts Professional
Seems like a few people have so I was wondering if any of you guys have, or gotten any other decent pack.

Comments

• YOLOT0URE
    7156 posts League Winner
    I'm lucky if I get 350c
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    I'm lucky if I get 350c

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32904 posts National Team Captain
    I'm lucky if I get 350c

• Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    No, but I have got a few bronze contract packs which, I'm sure you'll agree, are just as good!
  • NornIron
    12816 posts Has That Special Something
    Once got 1000c.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32904 posts National Team Captain
    According to one of the devs, they are “jackpot” rewards for doing them. The most common one I’ve seen is for applying contracts
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4101 posts National Call-Up
    300 coins and bronze rewards o:)
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Didn't even know that was possible
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    I'm lucky if I get 350c

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Uberman656 wrote: »

This.. This is actually a thing? If so then kinda bs that only certain randoms can get them.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm lucky if I get 350c

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    I thought they were set rewards
  • Ryno
    6532 posts Big Money Move

This.. This is actually a thing? If so then kinda bs that only certain randoms can get them.

How's that BS? It's literally luck of the draw
  • GeTRiGhT
    10247 posts Has That Special Something
    I saw someone get a 50k pack on twitter the other day so it can happen.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Ryno wrote: »

Because I keep seeing them as 350 coins, or contract packs and that's it. It seemed to be the same set rewards for different things and not some random thing. It's a set requirement for everybody so why does person A get X reward, but person B gets Y reward. Just another farce by EA.
  • DaftPunk
    1149 posts Professional
    350c
    Bronze contract pack
    Silver gift pack if I'm lucky
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

Because I keep seeing them as 350 coins, or contract packs and that's it. It seemed to be the same set rewards for different things and not some random thing. It's a set requirement for everybody so why does person A get X reward, but person B gets Y reward. Just another farce by EA.

I’d rather there be a chance of getting a 100k pack, than it always be 350c for everyone.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I’d rather there be a chance of getting a 100k pack, than it always be 350c for everyone.

Yeah that's understandable but it still shouldn't be like that. You can't make set requirements but then give random rewards to random people. Just another idiotic creation by EA, just like when they put out an SBC but you need to build something different than I do.
  • Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero

I agree. I saw the other day that people were getting premium players packs from them and I got just coins. Makes you want to do them more since there is a chance for a big payout
  • LFC Simon 98
    19167 posts World Class
    Well I guess I’m gonna make sure to do these more often
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Oh wow, will have to try and do these more often.

Think the best I have had is a silver pack.
  • RealM
    6156 posts Big Money Move

Yeah that's understandable but it still shouldn't be like that. You can't make set requirements but then give random rewards to random people. Just another idiotic creation by EA, just like when they put out an SBC but you need to build something different than I do.

You mean you're jealous that some people have got 100k packs and you sit there getting 350 coins so it's unfair to you. You wouldn't be sat here moaning once again if you got a 100k pack.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    RealM wrote: »

You mean you're jealous that some people have got 100k packs and you sit there getting 350 coins so it's unfair to you. You wouldn't be sat here moaning once again if you got a 100k pack.

Jealous? lol no. and if I received a 100k pack and then saw this thread I would still be saying it's quite unfair. Nice try though bud.
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up

Jealous? lol no. and if I received a 100k pack and then saw this thread I would still be saying it's quite unfair. Nice try though bud.

Suuuuurreeee :D
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    I'm lucky if I get 350c

• Chubbs
    14517 posts Has That Special Something
    Best I got was a gold jumbo
  • Arigiu10
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Think the jackpots are from weekly objectives doe?
  • ShaunCPFC
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    I'm lucky if I get 350c

• Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    I'm lucky if I get 350c

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    D i n k xD wrote: »

Suuuuurreeee :D

I swear there's too many morons on this place :joy: