HELP!!! In game&Menu LAG!!!

bulldogubld
116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2017
Hello guys, please help me with this thing. For some days(3-4) i have a problem and it gets me out of my mind!! I have lag in the main menu and in game the commentators have voice lag and stutter(both online and offline mode). I score a goal, the opponent kick off the ball and after 4-5 seconds mister M. Tyler says: “and it’s a goal!! Sturridge scores a wonderful hat trick” :))) What can i do?? I’ve already changed vsync to OFF from nvidia control pannel. I think that after last patch or last squads update i have this problem. Can anyone help me???

Comments

• sty
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    try to delete fifa folder from my computer my documents, if this doesnt work reinstall the game on other partition... hope u can solve it...
  • bulldogubld
    I’ve just deleted the fifa18 folder from documents and by miracle now the game works fine, no more commentary lag :smiley: i don’t know how, but it worked!! Thank you so much man for the advice!!
  • bulldogubld
    My god!!! The problem returned!! And i’ve read about it all day and looks like i’m not the only one with this issue. @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Leeloo @EA_Andy @EA give us an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is the menu laggy and in a match when i score a goal, both crouds and commentators reacts after almost 15 seconds??? What’s wrong with this game ppl!?!?!?!?