Fifa 18 sucks!

Comments

• Makes me laugh at the hand shakes how they've all got American accents. Like every team is in the MLS.

But have to agree, a lot of players don't run to meet the ball so interceptions can sometimes be far too easy for the opposition and sometimes the computer **** up on whether it's a corner or goal kick. Sometimes I've gone for a shot and there's a clear deflection but yet it gives them a goal kick????!! Wtf!!!
  • youngevans
    57 posts Park Captain
    Fifa 18 is probably the worst football game ever. Does EA even know the rules ? It doesn't seems they do. The Refs are giving advances all the times even tho there is none at all, they don't see clear fouls etc etc. The AI sucks. They are running away from the ball instead of going to the ball. There are a million of things EA did wrong this year. They should probably watch real football games. I bet their developers have never watched a game for real.

Crappy developers, amateur developers, bullsh!t developers, manipulated developers and above all dumbly stupid developers did fifa 16, 17 and 18. Period. EA cant prove different
  • dtay1974
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Master110 wrote: »
    They watch MLS a low league.

Maybe not even this haha I would play probably PES 18 but i had tried it and unfortunately it doesn't run well on my laptop . I guess for PES you need higher specs so i am stuck now with this ****.

Is it true EA have rights over pes as Pes dont come with licensed teams and kits ??
  • FifaSlider
    58 posts Park Captain
    dtay1974 wrote: »
    Master110 wrote: »
    They watch MLS a low league.

Maybe not even this haha I would play probably PES 18 but i had tried it and unfortunately it doesn't run well on my laptop . I guess for PES you need higher specs so i am stuck now with this ****.

Is it true EA have rights over pes as Pes dont come with licensed teams and kits ??

I heard you can download a patch to get the kits and names.
  • dtay1974
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Man1utd wrote: »
    It really is terrible to play fut at peak times. Delay is terrible even know I have fibre broadband. Keepers can't save a thing through the middle of the goal. Still my contain button don't work. Everyone else players run like they are on steroids. My players jog. I have a 3 controller and still the same. I have spent 1000 for cards and now wish I didn't spend a penny for this terrible made game. This will be my last fifa. Online is the worst game on ps4. That is no lie. Ea. Sort your terrible made game out or you will lose lots of your people to play this game. It's a joke

Im glad see someone else thinks the game is ****. Ask me just a money making scam of a game EA Should be ashamed and as so should Microsft !!!!!
  • dtay1974
    15 posts Ball Boy
    dtay1974 wrote: »
    Man1utd wrote: »
    It really is terrible to play fut at peak times. Delay is terrible even know I have fibre broadband. Keepers can't save a thing through the middle of the goal. Still my contain button don't work. Everyone else players run like they are on steroids. My players jog. I have a 3 controller and still the same. I have spent 1000 for cards and now wish I didn't spend a penny for this terrible made game. This will be my last fifa. Online is the worst game on ps4. That is no lie. Ea. Sort your terrible made game out or you will lose lots of your people to play this game. It's a joke

Im glad to see someone else thinks the game is ****. Ask me just a money making scam of a game EA Should be ashamed and as so should Microsft !!!!!

• Numlocked_
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't know why but this week squad battles has been a travesty for me. The last few week i played the easy teams on legendary and the high rated ones on professional. And it worked like a charm. This week I can't score to save my life. It feels like AI is playing park the bus every single game and blocking/tackling/intercepting EVERYTHING.
  • FifaSlider
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2018

Re-post from another discussion board. Good time to short EA stocks :)
  • djeaze45
    61 posts Park Captain
    It is the most horrible soccer game by far.
  • vSteFaN
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    DrRizlac wrote: »
    why sucks ? its good ...

man please, you can do this only with real madrid? it's a **** game and . Real Madrid boosted team...
  • FifaSlider
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2018
    Nick28T up 2 goals and how does the AI defend? We've all been there ... This game is beyond broken and EA thinks we're too dumb to know what's really going on with the programming.

https://clips.twitch.tv/IntelligentHandsomeSparrowPraiseIt

Edit: This happened to me twice in the past 3 games. I'm quitting the weekend league. WOW THIS GAME SUCKS
    Post edited by FifaSlider on
  • Emeruwa
    10 posts Ball Boy
    i'm more interested in EA fixing the tele broadcast camera. Its too zoomed in with "zoom-0"
  • Elie_82
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I think the game will never be as realistic as some people imagine, it is a game after all...Some people complain it is too hard to score past AI defenders other about how easy it is... The game is fine, because it is a game...
    What annoys me is the cheaters...
    And when people DC and you don't get a win even though you are winning, that is the only thing that gets to me...
  • iam5lod
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I always loved FIFA and I've been playing since FIFA 09.
    FIFA 18 made me hate this game I got great team which worth 8.5 million coins, suddenly someone with a bad team which not even worth 30k coins defeat you. Not that he's pro!! but you can't score you always hit the post.
    there was a game I hit the post 8 goddamn times and his goolkeeper got 24 saves plus he only got 2 shots on target and 2 goals. like seriously I'm done with fifa I just DELETED that shiitttyy game GTH EA.
  • Master110
    952 posts Professional
    iam5lod wrote: »
    I always loved FIFA and I've been playing since FIFA 09.
    FIFA 18 made me hate this game I got great team which worth 8.5 million coins, suddenly someone with a bad team which not even worth 30k coins defeat you. Not that he's pro!! but you can't score you always hit the post.
    there was a game I hit the post 8 goddamn times and his goolkeeper got 24 saves plus he only got 2 shots on target and 2 goals. like seriously I'm done with fifa I just DELETED that shiitttyy game GTH EA.

Stop playing fut problem solved.
  • Andreaso20
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2018
    Fix required
    Post edited by Andreaso20 on
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm totally done with FUT now, for years the concept of the game won me over so I spent years and too much money on FUT even though I had a second-rate experience.

I could never compete in the tournaments to win packs because 'the other guy' almost always had players that were that little bit faster, quicker to turn, powerful, better at shooting whereas my players turned slowly, took ages to control the ball, easily pushed aside, slow passes and biased refs. Now the whole game mode is like this even Divisions and World Cup. Unplayable for me. I can't be bothered even trying to push past the frustration anymore. It doesn't work anyway.

In other words, I had the 'connection/lag disadvantage', if that's what it causing it. Greedy EA doesn't invest in dedicated servers unlike other less rich game companies.

And don't even get me started on the ever-increasing amount of 'special' cards through the years that I have missed out on, packs becoming more and more stingy every year (not that they were ever fair).

• Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 18 is probably the worst football game ever. Does EA even know the rules ? It doesn't seems they do. The Refs are giving advances all the times even tho there is none at all, they don't see clear fouls etc etc. The AI sucks. They are running away from the ball instead of going to the ball. There are a million of things EA did wrong this year. They should probably watch real football games. I bet their developers have never watched a game for real.

FIFA 18 aka Pushing, Pulling and Barging 18.

You should see what AI 'defenders' do in Pro Clubs. They are sometimes worse than useless, they actively sabotage you and help the opposition.
  • Mes
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2018
    Game sucks. Pro clubs is unplayable. It's been developed to pander to children so they can all be Ronaldo. Bring back a game that was fair to all. A game that might finish 1-1 or 1-0. Not this superman stuff. For a game that prides its self on realism, It's just getting laughable now.
  • Nahuel90
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
    I play and love football vgames since VirtuaStriker(1994 arcades) FIFA 99(PC) and Winning Eleven 3 (1998 ps1) and I think FIFA18 IS....

the best football game ever.
    Post edited by Nahuel90 on
  • Sampez12
    64 posts Park Captain
    The problem is EA don't need to fix any of this because they know as well as we do everyone is going to buy 19... it will be the same bug filled game the same as the next 10 fifa games will be.