Fifa 18 sucks!

Comments

• Man1utd
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This is bad things to sort out
    1. Through balls sometimes chip from ⛰️pass when should be normal pass through.
    2. Easy pass sometimes go no where near your player. 3.everyone else gets better connection even know you have the best connection. 4. Best gk can't save through the middle of goal. Please please sort these problems out as it's an embarrassment for ea.
  • Man1utd
    Contain button don't work for everyone
  • Crow
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone notice in that second video he had lost connection? LOL Typical.
    If you want an honest opinion just see what they have done to the career mode over the years or raher what they haven't done.
    I've no interest in other modes like online, the Journey and least of all the child exploiting fut. They tinker around with the screens and they take out certain features then re-introduce them into another version and say it is a new creation like we are dense or something. Then there is the no face feature mainly for younger players but EA must love this feature as it has been in the game for years. The transfer system this year, why are they not talking? They say the same thing all the time and if they used generic faces then their would be no problem.
    Gameplay is nothing like real football and has anyone noticed the dodgy corners and throw-ins? Some are really obvious that a child would give it but apparently EA says no.
  • Man1utd
    Problems again. Near on every pass dont go to upfront good. It's near on off every pass. Changed 3 controls still the same. It's unplayable for me now. It's like I have a bug on my team now. The other say I went over 20 games unbeaten. Now I can't get a win because of this problem. It's got worse
  • nea_tiki
    52 posts Park Captain
    they tried to come up with something new. it was a mess, they couldn't fix it. so they patched it and basically reverted to 17. except it's worse. I woldn't have payed 70 euros for THIS game
  • Don't you guys get it? This game will NEVER be good. That sh*t is so messed up on the inside that it's not even possible to fix it anymore.
    This is the worst buy of my life. You could say that I'm mad because I don't win, but that's not even true. Even when I win the game makes me angry. Instead of helping me relax, the game gives me stress an anxiety.

I should have learnt from the vibes that FIFA 17 gave me. Couldn't have fun with that game either.
    I've never seen anything like this. The code behind this game must be the most distorted world ever. Definitly not buying next year.
  • Numlocked_
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't know what they did with the december patch but I can't win a game anymore to save my life. I dominate 90% of the games against AI. But I can hardly score. Their keeper always seems on steroids, I hit the post 4 times a game and every single counter i can smell the cheese in advance. I just know they are going to score. Preferably very late game. Statistics after every game are something like 20 shots against 5 max and yet i lose 75% of the games nowadays. I didn't have this problem before the patch...
  • EGOBABYGROOT
    73 posts Park Captain
    13 matchs in row losing because of delay and slow game unpredictable reactions
    I can prove that some wrong that thy do ladt change or they suffering with an issue with online or cheaters
    Now i stopped play fifa tell fix or stop play anymore.
  • I agree that this game sucks, easy penalty's given, a lot of hands, the referee in favor for the cpu opponent and lets not talke about the off side decissions taken! You can have 20 shots on goal and the opponent one and i guarantee that they score a goal! the game is the worst since 3 years and it does not look things will improve. I know from an insider that the game is faulty and they know but the money keeps running in so they dont care too much! Its like that person say, before the game is even released you have plenty of players with the greatest players which is also due to the policy they spread in cheating their customers. It is a well known story but how can they buy a player like Messi or Ronaldo upon the release of the game? I can not reveale the name of my source but he is reliable, he also claims that the packs generate are also controle by the computer telling it to what players team to give it to, the packs are not random for example you know once you get a good pack it is always followed up by a bad one regardless of what you may do, how come? IP address controlled and especially your team name is a key factor for them. Another quote was that bigger countries get more benefits, france germany england are the ones the like to keep close, netherlands belgium swiss or even any other small country will be handled as a low incoming source. If you like to know more then reply with questions and i will find out!
  • EA is making a lot of mistakes with video games lately

they have become greedy and have forgotten their players
  • This game succks, it kick me out every single game
  • TheBenson
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    I don't know what they did with the december patch but I can't win a game anymore to save my life. I dominate 90% of the games against AI. But I can hardly score. Their keeper always seems on steroids, I hit the post 4 times a game and every single counter i can smell the cheese in advance. I just know they are going to score. Preferably very late game. Statistics after every game are something like 20 shots against 5 max and yet i lose 75% of the games nowadays. I didn't have this problem before the patch...

Exactly this.... last night I was 99-18-28. Trying to get my 100th win. I lost 16 games in a row!
  • I believe i am one of the oldest player in the game. I started to play this game from 94 on my sega mega drive. But it has been a week that I gave away my account. There are many technical problems with this game as u all mentioned and I do agree with most of those. But my main problem is the game is not enjoyable anymore. It has became a pain more than a joy. It makes us angry and ruin our day. So good bye Fifa.
  • Played fifa throughout the 90s then started playing pes in 00 because you could play more of a passing game . played fifa for most of this decade as its gameplay was much better and and they seamed to have moved miles infront of pes . But after playing fifa 18 im going back to pes . It's become a scrap fest fifa and is just frustratingly annoying ,it may as well be a rugby game with all the obstructions and the scrapiness of the tackling the holding and the ref not giving a #### . The devolpers have lost the plot with this game . It is the worst fifa ever released to date . It looks good that's about it .
  • Fifa 18 is probably the worst football game ever. Does EA even know the rules ? It doesn't seems they do. The Refs are giving advances all the times even tho there is none at all, they don't see clear fouls etc etc. The AI sucks. They are running away from the ball instead of going to the ball. There are a million of things EA did wrong this year. They should probably watch real football games. I bet their developers have never watched a game for real.

It is rubbish can't beleive what they have done to it . just played a game drew with cfc i
  • shek
    1 posts Ball Boy
    o total desrrepeito a liga brasileira nenhum jogador no mercado
  • Mr_Smith89
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got selected to play the BETA version and I tell you what I thought it was quality. Realistic game speed, turns wasn’t so lightening quick, couldn’t just pass pass pass to goal then score, has to hold up play And pick the pass intelligently. Shooting and flight of the ball was good. Then the actual game came and and I’m not sure what the hell they done to it!
  • Worst game ever I always quit playing every time. The players run away from short passes, through passes , wide passes etc,.. it’s total waste of money.

Never never again am I buying a Fifa game , I have being buying it since 2007 every year ever since but this game at the moment is just disgusting.
    The AI defenders are **** , can’t defend or I get my keeper scoring against me .

There’s something wrong here , fix this if not I am out for good.
  • sergiuT19
    40 posts Park Captain
    Beta version was much better
  • ricardibreezer
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Played about 100 games on seasons. It's hard to believe how bad this game is. Defending is such a mess it's not even funny.
  • GoonerSoldier
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, the only way to sort of fix this game is by putting the defending to LEGACY. Legacy has its flaws but the balance of the game is A LOT more BALANCED. With TD the AI Defenders on your team turn to full blown ****. This is a HUGE Problem, especially when you contain. The only way to counter this is to use team pressure A LOT and let your teammate do the tackles to steal the ball while you close passing lanes. That sort of defending works but is BORING as you hardly have to work to make a tackle. I have said for years TD would be the downfall of the series and it has proven me right. EA needs to revert to Legacy Defending or have everyone else play on FULL MANUAL. It is the only way to move fwd.
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    No old faces here. I guess previous gamers from old games gave up on FIFA. It’s as though EA comes to this thread and says “this is how I’m going to EA’d this mofos next installment. Trolol”
  • Since the last update FUT18 was terrible!! No passing correct, all rebounds, etc... It's the worst FIFA game ever!! I lost my money buying this game. When will EA launch a new update to FIFA????
  • In this weekend league the servers were bs, now becuase of that about 18 games I got DNF because of server failures, now for qualification to the next fut championship I get 1 bar, my players walking on the pitch instead of fighting. I have 100MB connection speed. All of my shots goes to the posts its like balls are Iron and posts are magnet, and a lot of worst thing that I shared in another post. Ea must create just football fantasy. I never ever buy again any of your products.
  • Korthan
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man1utd wrote: »
    Contain button don't work for everyone

Neither does the strength button.
  • FifaSlider
    58 posts Park Captain
    Man1utd wrote: »
    It really is terrible to play fut at peak times. Delay is terrible even know I have fibre broadband. Keepers can't save a thing through the middle of the goal. Still my contain button don't work. Everyone else players run like they are on steroids. My players jog. I have a 3 controller and still the same. I have spent 1000 for cards and now wish I didn't spend a penny for this terrible made game. This will be my last fifa. Online is the worst game on ps4. That is no lie. Ea. Sort your terrible made game out or you will lose lots of your people to play this game. It's a joke

• MedallionFC
    45 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2018
    They might as well just cut the playing time so that you only play the first 5-10 minutes of the half, and the last 5-10 minutes. Forget the rest of the game. Possession, passing rating, shots.... mean nothing. If you are behind in a game, all you need to do is get a shot in those time periods and you'll score.
  • Fifa 18 is probably the worst football game ever. Does EA even know the rules ? It doesn't seems they do. The Refs are giving advances all the times even tho there is none at all, they don't see clear fouls etc etc. The AI sucks. They are running away from the ball instead of going to the ball. There are a million of things EA did wrong this year. They should probably watch real football games. I bet their developers have never watched a game for real.

Your right man , they make the game only for fifarapers , i stop with fifa18 , its one big corrupt game

Your right man , they make the game only for fifarapers , i stop with fifa18 , its one big corrupt game

Its criminal activity what they do now in fifa 18 , and the makers know it ,

Its criminal activity what they do now in fifa 18 , and the makers know it ,

The matchmaking is one big lie , the fifa maker give all the avantage to player they know