Fifa 18 sucks!

Fifa 18 is probably the worst football game ever. Does EA even know the rules ? It doesn't seems they do. The Refs are giving advances all the times even tho there is none at all, they don't see clear fouls etc etc. The AI sucks. They are running away from the ball instead of going to the ball. There are a million of things EA did wrong this year. They should probably watch real football games. I bet their developers have never watched a game for real.

Comments

• Master110
    947 posts Professional
    They watch MLS a low league.
  • Master110 wrote: »
    They watch MLS a low league.

Maybe not even this haha I would play probably PES 18 but i had tried it and unfortunately it doesn't run well on my laptop . I guess for PES you need higher specs so i am stuck now with this crap.
  • Tower7
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Easy through balls in the box lead to easy goals. AI defense is **** you can guard the guy with the ball because AI defense can't defend through balls and it's an easy goal every time. I hate this game
  • Tower7
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Computer defense is ridiculously bad. Why are through balls so easy. They thought they fixed the crosses but the ball is either way to far away near post or way to far away far post or aimed at player outside the box. This game sucks even worse then 17 bring it back
  • I totaly agree What happend after the first 2 weeks. Its Fifa 17 2.0 now, Every rebound the ai scored. Hit the post 6 times, No fouls or mistakes, fitness like beasts, every shot on target is a goal, goalkeepers are useless. Shot always blocked, defense is terrible. I loved the game before the patch, now its No fun for me. Sorry for negative talk, I play elite 2/3 but I hate the game now
  • Fifa 18 is probably the worst football game ever. Does EA even know the rules ? It doesn't seems they do. The Refs are giving advances all the times even tho there is none at all, they don't see clear fouls etc etc. The AI sucks. They are running away from the ball instead of going to the ball. There are a million of things EA did wrong this year. They should probably watch real football games. I bet their developers have never watched a game for real.
    Fifa 18 is probably the worst football game ever. Does EA even know the rules ? It doesn't seems they do. The Refs are giving advances all the times even tho there is none at all, they don't see clear fouls etc etc. The AI sucks. They are running away from the ball instead of going to the ball. There are a million of things EA did wrong this year. They should probably watch real football games. I bet their developers have never watched a game for real.

• Kneggy wrote: »

• Gunin
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    fifa 17 sucked and fifa 18 sucks too . Ea doesn't give a damn about us .
  • GodzillaEatFifa
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    the main issue with defending is that you can see who the defender is controlling, making it too easy to avoid them and pass around them. Please support my thread

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/323766/please-remove-visibility-of-defenders-icon#latest
  • Anyone the same problems? I only lose because of my goalkeeper,rebounds and hitting the post 4 times a match and de AI scores one change after all those chances. can we shoot or score in a corner please? And my team run like old people
  • Btw I cant score any goals anymore and every games 12 chances 1 goal AI 2 chances 2 goals every match **** ****
  • Rossi1000
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game is terrible

People paid solid money for this game and it’s all over the place needs serious patch
  • Haha I watched an instant replay and every shot on target goes wide or hit the post while the help arrow twice shows me the good direction so definitly they **** the shooting
  • Did you have the patch today? Its totally crap again
  • It’s not realistic anymore, 3 times a foul and get no penalty against AI. Penalty saves, my goalkeeper dives over the ball
  • I have been playing since fifa 07 and this is the worst fifa in that time span... It is sad because if they don't fix this game, I don't think I'll buy another and I love the old fifa. Long live the glory days as EA is Call of Dutying themselves.
  • I find it very hard to play Fifa 18 now - It really has been downgraded to an arcade game. Through balls are just ridiculous because even when you know it's coming and position your player manually, it goes straight through you - But of course, when it's the computers defender in the way the lightning reactions will get it 100% of the time.

Equally the AI is just the poorest I've ever seen in a Fifa game. The amount of times I'll pass to a guy next to me and the ball just goes in a different direction towards nobody (the opposition players). I mean, this happens a good 10+ times a game for me. I use a quick passing style in the higher divisions of course and my opponents are regularly doing the same thing.

Equally, the amount of times you'll hit the bar in single player is ridiculous - That doesn't happen as much in online. So there's definitely some force 50% or weird mechanics going on here to change the outcomes no matter how well you play.

Most frustrating Fifa I've ever played for sure - Going backwards everytime these days.
  • The amount of fouls that get given against you that are 50/50’s and then clear barges from the opposition that don’t get given as fouls is so annoying!
    Also when the ball is in the air after being cleared from a corner or a block etc and you can’t switch players until the very last minute to get to the ball, but obviously the computer can which then allows them to get out after being under a load of pressure and then ruins the whole feel of the game! This has been an issue with fifa for so many years and never been fixed despite being so blatantly obvious.

EA PLEASE FIX THE SIMPLE ISSUES!!!
  • FAL
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Playing this game would make you think that Anthony Martial is the best football player in the world. Every single FUT team has him and can easily run by defenders by just holding RT and changed directions. Thanks for the amazing game EA. Anthony Martial: 2018 Balon De Or winner
  • Ea have broken fifa every year we buy an unfinished game which is fraudulent if you ask me. The game is absolute bollocks
  • CarlAFC88
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've said the exactly the same thing EA needs to do more research in the rules of football because everything from offsides to the fouls and colour of the card you receive from a foul is wrong and why is it they play advantage when there's no clear cut chance but when you have a chance to get in behind the defence the ref pulls play back for the foul
  • WORST FIFA EVER is so stupid how computer defends or maybe not that but how stupid is the one shot one goal. I think that's why many people prefers pes and all my friends change from FIFA to pes. I'm going on the same way thank you FIFA years of wasting money
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    ironically PREPATCH it was one of the best fifas in years
  • Randy5murf78
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have only managed to play 5 games over the last few days due to the servers being unavailable!! I don't think my rewards from squad battles is going to be great this week
  • Randy5murf78
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I was also looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront II and Need for Speed Payback - it looks like EA have managed to mess them up as well!!!
  • In FIFA 17, I was in D1 and continuously won the title. I wouldn’t get it every single season, but I did a fair amount. Additionally, in FUT, I’d get to at least the 3rd game or win it all in FUT Draft. As I’ve been playing FIFA 18, I struggle to get out of division 7 and I am yet to win the first round of FUT Draft. I know how to manually defend and knock the ball around the other team, but that just doesn’t matter in this FIFA. I’ve been playing since FIFA 14 and this by far is the WORST one I’ve played yet. I would return this game in a heartbeat if I could. I won’t be playing it anymore nor will I be getting FIFA 19. It’s honestly a shame but for those of you considering FIFA 18, don’t get it. It’s an absolute joke.
  • Nikhil880
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2017
    This FIFA is a joke.. they said before launch it's going to be real..Which was no where near real but in the starting it was somewhat playable.. but then suddenly BOOM a patch came in, which made the game worst of all before patch it was somewhat balanced specially for online matches one can Defend as well as score. at that time because both team has to defend manually so it made the chances for both players to use the mistake of the opponent to punish them but after that patch which brought the AI defending and fifa 18 got worst.. now it's manual+AI kind of defending press with one AI player and manually cut paasing lanes with other this FIFA is mostly for only PRO players we guys who win 7/10 matches have no chance now to win now..

I REALLY THINK WHICH STUPID GAVE THE SUGGESTION TO BRING THE AI DEFENDING back and why to bring AI defending back when you have said that it's going to be manual defending this year.. manually it was kind of easier to tackel and defend or attack the AI defending makes more mistakes and gives away their position.. formation like 4321 is more OP.

Coming to Player vs Computer AI can give any type of paas on any degree of angle but we can't it will result in bad pass or slow pass AI mostly can score any type of Shot inside the box but you can't.. AI GK are very responsive even a bronze GK shows good reflexes and all this happen when you play with them on LEGENDARY difficulty in squad battle.

EA just sucked our money and enjoying with it while we are just pulling our hairs on the stupidity we made by buying this game..

They launched a good game in the form of FIFA 18 DEMO to make us buy and after we bought they brought the stupid patches...

I mean wow what a business minded they are..
    They need to bring the 18 to starting days when it was released it would be better if they will release it's first 2 patches

#FIFA18SUCKS
  • why sucks ? its good ...

• Fifa 18 is probably the worst football game ever. Does EA even know the rules ? It doesn't seems they do. The Refs are giving advances all the times even tho there is none at all, they don't see clear fouls etc etc. The AI sucks. They are running away from the ball instead of going to the ball. There are a million of things EA did wrong this year. They should probably watch real football games. I bet their developers have never watched a game for real.

• Man1utd
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It really is terrible to play fut at peak times. Delay is terrible even know I have fibre broadband. Keepers can't save a thing through the middle of the goal. Still my contain button don't work. Everyone else players run like they are on steroids. My players jog. I have a 3 controller and still the same. I have spent 1000 for cards and now wish I didn't spend a penny for this terrible made game. This will be my last fifa. Online is the worst game on ps4. That is no lie. Ea. Sort your terrible made game out or you will lose lots of your people to play this game. It's a joke