Please help !! Do i adjust formation to occupy opponents who use pacey wide players.

Reade_A
67 posts Park Captain
I lose most of my games to teams with fast wingers but religiously play the diamond central mid formation. Advice much needed please boys and girls.

Comments

• Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Sussed it just gonna two foot tackle the f****ers with useless bronze full backs.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reade_A wrote: »
    Sussed it just gonna two foot tackle the f****ers with useless bronze full backs.

LOL that's brilliant! If you can't beat 'em, kill 'em. >:)
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    EA introduced tactical defending into the game... I introduce irratical defending. Made my day today seeing sane limp off in 30th minute problem was dembele was his replacement and bagged a brace :#
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    TBH what do you expect using a narrow formation...
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    My gameplay suits that formation and i am using players with good passing ability and like to play the quick, short, sharp passes. Make my opponent press my players which 7 games out of the 10 works and i get the victory, but the further up the divisions i get.. more often than not opponents are using fast wingers and hitting the byline and using the good old cut back wich i always anticipate but cant stop. Maybe im just being beat by a better fifa player but do you think using wide players myself and changing formation will help in the slightest ?? I know that on my day that i can give anyone a game with the formation i currently use as you do yourself. Do you think speed is the key in this years game ?