REMOVE THE SCRIPTING FROM SQAUD BATTLES!!!!

Icenocream8
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
The biased in the game against us (the user) is so apparent and bad, the bronze cards and low chemistry teams will perform amazingly for ‘some reason’. It is so clear that the refs are against us, for example: I will get the ball without making any sort of contact on the opposition, then a foul against me will be called, whilst the AI will go right through my player’s back, then they’ll get the ball and absoulotely nothing will happen. I just had a 2 minute stoppage time, that lasted literally 2 minutes, 9 secounds in real time, which allowed for a 78 rated Romain Hamouma to score a far post trivela shot in ET. Please share your experiences guys and excuse my grammatical mistakes :)

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Pick a lower difficulty
  • dieiscast
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same here
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    Haha the best one i had was playing on ultimate i was winning 3-2 i was trying to keep the ball as much as i could in the 90th min i passed it back to the keeper and the keeper tried to kick the ball and completely missed it 3-3.

Then extra time i got blown away and got beat 7-3 lol i was fuming and because of that i have still yet to beat ultimate.
  • Icenocream8
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Pick a lower difficulty

no, how is that going to solve the ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    Pick a lower difficulty

no, how is that going to solve the ****?

Because you would be playing at a level which suits your ability more.
  • MataOfFact
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    You are obviously playing on too high of a difficulty. I play on ultimate and win more games than I lose. Would love to see your W/L after 20 games on ultimate only squad battles. You aren't as good as you think you are and need to lower the difficulty.
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Pick a lower difficulty

no, how is that going to solve the ****?

Because you would be playing at a level which suits your ability more.

Lol
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Ha this morning v team 1 (the bronze crap one) on legendary 1-0 up, they veey clearly fouled me 3 x in the box then had their crazy 5 minute spell in the 70th minute when couldnt be touched once that passed scored another 2 past them.

But yes theres very clear moments of scripting to squad battles.
  • Grouchies
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ahh Interesting theory, so Scripting is only apparent when you pick a difficulty that is too hard for your ability and end up losing, However any difficulty lower then the one you are attempting and the scripting disappears...Wonder if there is "Scripting" at amateur level. Interesting. :|
  • EA_Lanna
    1864 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Just like any other post Scripting is not allowed and will be moderated and removed. Closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.