The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Pretty much done already with the game and EA

LeLe19
68 posts Park Captain
edited October 2017
After being excited for 5 months prior to release date, I've been very much dissapointed and frustrated by EA. This game, FIFA18, is just a money grabbing game.

-Switching players is the worst ever in this FIFA. It's slow and it takes you 2/3 seconds, which you don't have because you're too late, to switch to the player that you want to control. I've changed from ''air balls'' to ''auto'' because to me it was unplayable.

-The AI makes so many ''minor'' mistakes in the penaltybox, but never gets fauled, but when I do simular things, I get fauled. It's rediculous.

-Defending is rediculous, not realistic at all. It takes years for a player to turn, the players feel unresponsive and one attempted interception can leave your whole defence exposed.

-Players faces haven't been updated, only a couple ones. How is it possible, that they have a deal with Real Madrid, but players like Asensio and Casimero are unscanned? And I probably forget a lot of topplayers in the top leagues without scans. ''authenticity'' great, marketing guys.

-Signs of scripting are there again. I've been in more than 20 games against the AI and conceded tons of late equalizers, while they only created 1/2 shots in the entire game. It also feels like the AI decides ''oh, we need a goal, let's buttonbash to their penaltybox and score''. It's becomming funny because you can sense when this is going to happen.

-I've stopped playing online, because defending is just bad. It has become an adrenaline game, ping pong and see who can score the most goals.

I'm curious if there are going to be patches and updates, because it desperatly needs it.

Comments

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sick and tired of seeing crying posts. Just because your not as good at the game this year, doesn't mean it isn't good.

The fact Is, the game is the best it's been in years. EA have listened to what people were crying about last year and changed it.
  • Purplejacket
    2834 posts Fans' Favourite
    Trade it in.
  • LeLe19
    68 posts Park Captain
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Sick and tired of seeing crying posts. Just because your not as good at the game this year, doesn't mean it isn't good.

The fact Is, the game is the best it's been in years. EA have listened to what people were crying about last year and changed it.

Not a crying post, just being critical. Tell me what are the things that EA changed that people wanted to see changed....
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Bye then.
  • OMG ITZ K3V
    88 posts Park Captain
    This is my favorite FIFA in a long long while and I've been playing for a long long while. I honestly don't understand all the issues that people have with it.

Try using manual instead of Air Balls or Auto.

Scripting against the computer is real, it has always existed and I doubt it'll ever go unfortunately. It's inexcusable that it happens but unfortunately it does.

If you feel online is an adrenaline game and ping pong then why don't YOU change it. You can slow the game down as much as you want but it's clear you're getting in a hole that you can't get out of once your opponent starts spamming through balls up field to Jesus/Gray.

• ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    Only thing I will agree with is player switching, its F*cking trash however people are saying you gotta use the analog stick to switch players quickly but I aint about that adaptation life so yeah
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You'll be back
  • KingOfFifa
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lmao what a waste of your time, what did you expect to gain from this post?
  • mindm4ster
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    Quinn87 wrote: »

lol
  • LeLe19
    68 posts Park Captain
    This is my favorite FIFA in a long long while and I've been playing for a long long while. I honestly don't understand all the issues that people have with it.

Try using manual instead of Air Balls or Auto.

Scripting against the computer is real, it has always existed and I doubt it'll ever go unfortunately. It's inexcusable that it happens but unfortunately it does.

If you feel online is an adrenaline game and ping pong then why don't YOU change it. You can slow the game down as much as you want but it's clear you're getting in a hole that you can't get out of once your opponent starts spamming through balls up field to Jesus/Gray.

I'll give that a shot. I haven't played online that much. But I play based on build up so I don't think I could play any slower, unless I'm going to play a time wasting tactic, which is bs to my opinion.
    ICUP wrote: »
    Only thing I will agree with is player switching, its F*cking trash however people are saying you gotta use the analog stick to switch players quickly but I aint about that adaptation life so yeah

I've been trying that too, using the analog stick but it is still not letting you switch to the player you want all the time. It's very frustrating, especially in the penaltybox.