Who will be worth more come WL

Drizzt
453 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi, stab in the dark and I know no one has a crystal ball, but who is the better investment. ST Messi at around 1.8 or Legend Henry at 1.8?

Looking to work my way towards Maradonna but not sure what big ticket investment I should be looking at.

Cheers peeps.

Comments

• Busterlin
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely messi, he’s out of packs, striker and currently totw..?
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    100% Messi.
  • AEsey
    5954 posts Big Money Move
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    100% Messi.

• ha032742
    34900 posts Moderator
    Neither will rise enough in the short term even with WL coming up to make any significant profit. Messi has already been invested in and I don’t see him rising indefinitely...personally think they are both nearing the peak of their prices (except if Henry gets a prime card soon then the 90 could jump).
  • Alergi
    1167 posts Professional
    I'd go with a legend tbh.
  • iRusty_yo
    3914 posts National Call-Up
    Alergi wrote: »
    I'd go with a legend tbh.

• Tubpac
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is this serious? You can buy the MIGHTY Henry or Messiah? I'd roll a dice either way you'll be off with ALOT of profit my MAN
  • JPRM71
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Neither will rise enough in the short term even with WL coming up to make any significant profit. Messi has already been invested in and I don’t see him rising indefinitely...personally think they are both nearing the peak of their prices (except if Henry gets a prime card soon then the 90 could jump).

To do the prime icon SBC does it matter which of the lesser versions of that icon you have?
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    JPRM71 wrote: »

To do the prime icon SBC does it matter which of the lesser versions of that icon you have?

I would like to know the same I fave 86 Shevchenko. And I don't want to hold on to him if the 88 is needed for the prime sbc
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6325 posts Big Money Move
    JPRM71 wrote: »

Nobody knows any more than you do at this point.. everything is speculation based on one screenshot seen at the fut live event

• Coderood
    1658 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi is on fire this season. He will most likely get more IF's as a ST. I see his IF only going down in the next month's.